Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
  • Welcome to Forever Pontiac

Welcome to Forever Pontiac, full of great ideas for Pontiac performance, maintenance, or for peer-to-peer assistance from Professional and DIY mechanics. Also, compete in our Pontiac monthly competitions. Please register if you'd like to take part.

Ringo64

Purchase our 2015 Member's Calendar

post-1-0-59670500-1412525246.png

Purchase our 2015 Member's Calendar Today!

Congrats to all of those who made the calendar! The calendar has been put together and ready to be delivered to your door. To order, go here. A great gift for that Pontiac fan in your life or hey, yourself ;)
2015_forever_pontiac_oversized_wall_cale

To Purchase, click here

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

If you want 15% off, use coupon code: UKVIP1130

If you want 15% off, use coupon code: UKVIP1130

Ok, fine... now you offer a discount after I bought two at full price! Why I oughta... :badGT:

Ok, fine... now you offer a discount after I bought two at full price! Why I oughta... :badGT:

:lol: I just found it

:lol: I just found it

Coulda saved some money there after buying 2. O well. Can't wait to get them

nice one Ringo. :slap:

• Like 1

nice one Ringo. :slap:

Guess in the future I won't help at all then... sheeesh :P

• Like 1

trying to order but it wont let me :(

trying to order but it wont let me :(

CafePress is having issues with our store at the moment. I've been yelling at them all day but apparently they don't work weekends. If I don't hear by Monday, we're going to be looking at new providers because I'm fed up with them.

If I don't hear by Monday, we're going to be looking at new providers because I'm fed up with them.

Oh good... mine will be the super rare CafePress edition then! :P

Hi,

Where can I see what this calendar looks like ?

Thanks

Red

PS: I do not own a coupe, but this info can not be edited, probably blocked for new users like me

As mentioned above, the website that handles our online store and production of these is currently having some issues. Hopefully it will be back soon.

Anyone can edit their profile information. If your on a laptop/desktop view, you can go to the top right and click where your username is, this will open a dropdown menu, click "My Profile", this will bring you to your profile, next you'll click "edit profile" and all the information will be there.

What is Jedi's address. I want to send him this.

http://www.cafepress.com/mf/36303154/race-in-heels_mugs?productId=416059039

• Like 1

:dancingpontiac: Got my calendars! Woo-hoo! :dancingpontiac:

Post pics! :D

Post pics! :D

I want to, but I am having trouble uploading them to Photo Bucket. When I upload a picture, it is ultra slow and only gets to about 25% and then quits. I have never had this issue with PB before. I'm not sure if the problem is in my PC or my modem. If anyone has any ideas, I would welcome them.

I want to, but I am having trouble uploading them to Photo Bucket. When I upload a picture, it is ultra slow and only gets to about 25% and then quits. I have never had this issue with PB before. I'm not sure if the problem is in my PC or my modem. If anyone has any ideas, I would welcome them.

Try uploading here ;)

Looks great! Thanks for sharing!

• Like 1

Got my calendar!!!!

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Featured Topics

• Similar Content

• By Ringo64
      2019 Forever Pontiac Calendar - Entries
      Time to get that oh so great tradition of ours started with the 2019 Forever Pontiac Calendar Entry period! We're starting a bit earlier this year than normal so we can try something new with the voting half. More on that later, don't want to spoil the surprise just yet  . Without further adieu let's get things rolling with some entries! To enter your Pontiac to be in our Calendar contest, please carefully read the instructions/rules below:
      Please post ONE picture of your Pontiac in this thread and that will be your valid entry to this contest. Pictures may be touched and Photoshopped but remember, we are voting on which picture looks best for this calendar so make sure it looks good! As well pictures should be high quality and good taste (please as appealing as it is please don't pose naked on your car), should you violate any of our rules or do not have a high quality pic your entry may not make it, even if you get voted into the calendar. Entries will be allowed until September 21st at which point no more entries and this topic will be closed. Voting will start on September 24th and last through till October 31st, in this time there will be several rounds so keep informed and make sure you utilize getting your votes!

Rules:
      You MUST be a member of Forever Pontiac Picture MUST be of a Pontiac (any year, any model) Image must be of good quality: minimum resolution of 1000px width and 300dpi (Most digital Cameras this is the default unedited import provided)  
      Let the entries begin!
      Entries will close: September 21st
      Voting will begin: September 24th
    • By Ringo64
      Win a FREE 2018 Forever Pontiac Calendar
      Another year, another great calendar! We want to thank all those who have participated in our calendar and of course, those who have supported us and bought the calendar. We can't do this without you!
      To celebrate another year of Forever Pontiac, we are giving away a FREE 2018 Forever Pontiac Calendar! It's simple all you need to do is reply to this topic and you're entered.
      How to enter? Just click the red "Reply to this Topic" button and reply with a comment.
      Want more entries? Post around the forums, gallery, everywhere! One post = one more entry. We also are offering those who are part of our "Enhanced Membership" 2 entries per post. 
      Not part of our Enhanced Membership? Sign up now and get more benefits around Forever Pontiac! Click here for more.
      Don't want to wait to see if you win? Purchase the calendar now! Click here

• By Ringo64
      2018 Forever Pontiac Calendar Purchase Now!
      We're happy to say that our calendar is now ready to be purchased and it can be done so in our online store! Check it our by going to the link below:
      Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns.
    • By Ringo64
      Before announcing our 2018 Forever Pontiac Calendar, I would like to thank all those who have participated, either submitting photos or voting. It was a great turn out and quite a lot of awesome Pontiacs!
      Without further ado, here is your 2018 Forever Pontiac Calendar Winners! Those listed below, please send the original photo from your camera that you have to myself ( @Ringo64 ) by December 8th. If you do not send in the requested photo, the next in line in your group will then be in the calendar.
      TranzAm69

BearGFR

W Bski

SPRINT 6

Brad Danford

WhiteBird

dalew66gto

Frosty

Last Indian

JUSTA 6 - GTO

Tim Crofoot - GTO

31pontiac

Honorable mention for cover:
      MicahDillon

Sorry, if you did not make the calendar this year but keep your chin up as there is always next year where we are going to shake things up a bit with voting!
    • By Ringo64
      Welcome to our second round of voting for our 2018 Forever Pontiac Calendar and congrats to all members who have made it this far! This is the final round so make sure you're set, ready and voting for your favorite Pontiacs! 
      Voting will run till Thursday, November 30th at 11:59 EST.
      The way voting works is there will be groups of members and out of that group you will need to select one (1) individual that you like the best as the winner for that group. The individual with the most votes at the end of the round is in the calendar out of that group. Let's get started!
      Here are the first round contenders:
      TranzAm69

mberns1 

mcross22

MicahDillon

BearGFR

W Bski

Pauk

Pontiac OaklandClub

SPRINT 6

LawMan62

Brad Danford

WhiteBird

wtjosaas

Thebuddhaman

dale66gto

JUSTA6 - Sunbird

JUSTA6 - GTO

360Rocket - GTO

360Rocket - Firebird

vncruiser

Frosty

Joe Carrier

Last Indian

Tim Crofoot - 

Tim Crofoot - GTO

RAREBRD

74Esprit

31pontiac

SnoWht95

91Firebird

MelsSS

Tired of these Ads? Purchase Enhanced Membership today to remove them!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.