Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

RSS Naked breasts billboards cause 517 accidents in one day

Ringo64

• Founders

Filed under: Etc., Marketing/Advertising, Safety, Videossexy-ad-campaign-moscow-500-crashes-acci

The larger-than-life ads were plastered on no fewer than 30 trucks spread across Moscow's roads.

A sexy mobile advertisement featuring a woman's breasts is being blamed for causing over 500 car crashes in one day. The larger-than-life inadvertent distracted driving ads were plastered on no fewer than 30 trucks spread across Moscow's roads.

The specific purpose of the ad campaign - designed by an advertising agency specializing in mobile ads - was to draw attention to the mobile billboards. The sparse text in the ad translates from Russian to "They Attract." They certainly do!

Russian motorist Ildar Yuriev says, "I was on my way to a business meeting when I saw this truck with a huge photo of breasts on its side go by. Then I was hit by the car behind who said he had been distracted by the truck. It made me late and left my car in the garage, and although I am insured I am still out of pocket."

Drivers across Moscow were quick to vocalize their outrage and have reportedly unleashed their anger on AdvTruck.ru, the agency responsible for the stunt. A spokesperson for AdvTruck says "'We are planning to bring a new advertising format onto the market, encouraging companies to place their ads on the sides of trucks, as we thought this would be a good alternative to putting them on the sides of public transport. We wanted to draw attention to this new format with this campaign" he explained.

He then added "In all cases of accidents, the car owners will receive compensation costs from us that aren't covered by their insurance."

The ad campaign, however tacky, obviously did the job it set out to do, but it left a city full of carnage in its wake, as no fewer than 517 collisions related to the mobile billboards have been officially reported. We'll be sure to keep you abreast of the situation as more reports flood in. Check out the full video report below.

Continue reading Naked breasts billboards cause 517 accidents in one day

Naked breasts billboards cause 517 accidents in one day originally appeared on Autoblog on Fri, 17 Oct 2014 19:59:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.<h6 style="clear: both; padding: 8px 0 0 0; height: 2px; font-size: 1px; border: 0; margin: 0; padding: 0;"></h6>Permalink | Email this | Comments

/>http://www.autoblog.com/2014/10/17/naked-breasts-billboards-cause-517-accidents/

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Filed under: Etc., Marketing/Advertising, Safety, Videossexy-ad-campaign-moscow-500-crashes-acciA sexy mobile advertisement featuring a woman's breasts is being blamed for causing over 500 car crashes in one day. The larger-than-life inadvertent distracted driving ads were plastered on no fewer than 30 trucks spread across Moscow's roads.

The specific purpose of the ad campaign - designed by an advertising agency specializing in mobile ads - was to draw attention to the mobile billboards. The sparse text in the ad translates from Russian to "They Attract." They certainly do!

Phhffffttttt......I think they got off light....either guys weren't paying enough attention to the signs or they have a lot of you-know-whats running around in Moscow.

In America, the proper thing to do would be to sue the crap out of the advertising and trucking companies....right comrade? Da!

image025_zpsb142cd32.jpg

Take my money damn it

In both countries, you also elect them !

The boobs in office already do collect your money sport. Its called taxes....on liquor. The bastards. :slap: