Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
  • Welcome to Forever Pontiac

Welcome to Forever Pontiac, full of great ideas for Pontiac performance, maintenance, or for peer-to-peer assistance from Professional and DIY mechanics. Also, compete in our Pontiac monthly competitions. Please register if you'd like to take part.

Hi Everyone,

Long time Pontiac enthusiast here from Mass.

Grew up on Bonnevilles and Firebirds, still waiting for the return of new model driving excitement....

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Welcome to the forums!

One of our regulars, Mike (havoc) is from MA, I'm a former masshole myself. I left there back in '99.

Any pics of the current cars?

Ha ha you said masshole. Anyway welcome to the site, if i may ask how did you find out about it.

Chaos - congrats on escaping.

I think I came across this site while going through other Pontiac sites via facebook.

I'll get some pics posted. Mine is a Flame red Formula CC1, L98 dream car (to me). I'd like to add a 91 or 92 convertible in the next couple of years and then I am done.

In the meantime, I'll see ya'll at the Northeast meeting in a few weeks in RI. Looking forward to that one!

welcome to FP.