Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

My long awaited radiator transplant!

For those who dont know, my grand prix managed to rupture right behind the fans at the botton of the core, ive been having to add 3 gallons of water per trip to get from work, then again to get back home. well, my 99 SE donated her radiator to the cause. And as of around 9pm tonight, Red is up and running like nothing was wrong :rofl: Thanks to cmessick for his hard work and willingness to do this for sh*ts and giggles, so... heres some photos :)

Almost got it out of Black!

a53333bf.jpg

cmessick...ugh...celebrating the freeing of the radiator....

38394f22.jpg

2 days later - Red's radiator comes out, much easier with experiance we got removing Blacks.

be48c76d.jpg

Blacks radiator in place and ready to be hooked up to the wiring harness and have all the hoses attached!

a16b3568.jpg

Its best... well... was easier to disconnect/reconnect the lower trans line with it...well up.

eb5bc085.jpg

Mr. Messick.... well... i dunno what the hell he was doing.

83581c70.jpg

Both Radiators out... we were trying to check clearance to see if the larger fans from the 99 would clear the exhaust mani. They do. :)

1aa05035.jpg

WTF cat in my car.

1361bcbe.jpg

This whole project was stretched over two days, we both learned alot. And best of all, my car is running great again!!!

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

my friends at work used to call the black one the batmobile. lol havent had the red one long enough to get a name for it!

:)

my friends at work used to call the black one the catmobile. lol havent had the red one long enough to get a name for it!

oh, and ^^^ fixed it for you! :rofl: