Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

The Official Useless Post Thread

danmccormick87

Try having a rental Nissan Versa and being the guy to record a 600hp Corvette vs a 480hp GTO vs a 500hp Civic... than YOU can talk about slow.

I was passed by a Jetta. :(

Try driving both a 1994 Nissan Sentra with 94HP and an 89 Toyota Tercel with 75HP on the highway.

In fact, I even raced a buddy's Versa with the 94 Sentra, and lost by two car lengths.

Your move.

140HP (Once) Grand Prix.

Ha.

STFU, we basically have the same engine. :lol:

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Got to take out a 08 GT500 with 6k miles on it, that thing was fun on the road wow. Also drove a newer porsche boxster, 11 ford explorer limted, 08 335i, lots of other random cars but wenesday and thursday were good days.

Cover yourself with duct tape and rip it off.

hmm...hurt now or hurt later? wait, tape before the dust or after?

No I mean do it now. If you have really hairy arms it can be a problem, but whenever I get fiberglass dust in my skin I put duct tape over it, let it sit for like 10 seconds, and tear it off. It pulls most of it out of your skin. Kinda unorthodox, but it works.

Trust me, the quick pain that comes with the tape is far better than the constant inch and burn of fiberglass dust.

Alternatively you could just wait 25 days to have completely new skin

anyone wanna help me out with a quick pic? a simple straight dead on shot of the Pontiac dart. clean shiny no angled pic and you not in the reflection, please. :D

i did. didnt find an actual one thats clean and not angled. and maybe also do the same for Pontiac G6, please. if anyone still has them on.

oh havoc :picard: so much work needs to go into that to look "new". :lol: and ill give that one a try Jedi, thanks. and Ringo...lazy. :P

jus adding that to my laptops background. it would look better with real emblems and stuff rather than the image of one and text.

Today my parents and I stopped by the storage unit, and took both the Grand Prix and the Thunderbird for a quick spin around the lot to keep things moving. With the weather the way it is, hopefully I can bring Judge home soon to actually get some work done.

• Founders

Today my parents and I stopped by the storage unit, and took both the Grand Prix and the Thunderbird for a quick spin around the lot to keep things moving. With the weather the way it is, hopefully I can bring Judge home soon to actually get some work done.

:woot:

• Founders

From yesterday:

JudgeFeb112012.jpg

Hard to believe ol' Judge is now 20.

Looks great for her age! Can't believe my car is going 7 soo, where has the time gone? (wow I sound like a parent)