Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Golling show

JUSTA6

So I misunderstood at the last Golling (GM dealership) show, attendance was down and we should support our club sponsor.  A show on a Thursday afternoon from 4-7:30pm??   Most people are still at work.  (why Frosty/IndymanJoe couldn't make it.)  No wonder why they were having trouble attracting participants.   WRONG, showed up at 4:30 and got one of the last parking spots!!!! Perfect summer day with a nice breeze and over 150 cars.  Here's a sample....

2018 7-19 002.jpg

2018 7-19 005.jpg

2018 7-19 006.jpg

2018 7-19 009.jpg

2018 7-19 007.jpg

2018 7-19 010.jpg

2018 7-19 016.jpg

2018 7-19 022.jpg

2018 7-19 020.jpg

2018 7-19 021.jpg

2018 7-19 023.jpg

2018 7-19 025.jpg

• Like 1

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

8 hours ago, JUSTA6 said:

2018 7-19 020.jpg

Thanks for sharing JUSTA. One of these days I won't have to work anymore and I will be able to come out and play at these events. THanks for supporting Golling though. I will be at the show in September though.

Ken and Barb Vanniman are on the Davision Downtown Develop Authority "Cruisin' Flag City" committee with me. We put on the weekly Friday night cruise in Davison from mid-May to mid-September. When I was still with Boy Scouts and I asked some WIdetracker's to bring their cars to a late spring scout meeting for ice cream, Ken and Barb brought this one. It was a hit with the boys. Ken said he didn't have enough handcuffs for all the kids that wanted to sit in the back seat!

Edited by Frosty
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, JUSTA6 said:

2018 7-19 031.jpg

7 minutes ago, JUSTA6 said:

Straight outta STREET OUTLAWS....   Pontiac Daryl and Injun "BOB"  :driving:

"Big Chief"? 

1 minute ago, Frosty said:

"Big Chief"? 

Justa Pontiac Daryl.....  Might have talked him into joining the widetrackers.  Have admired his Ventura for many years.  Don't see many of these anymore.

That would be way cool. I agree, you don't see X-body Pontiacs much anymore. Eric White had a '74 GTO.

Tired of these Ads? Purchase Enhanced Membership today to remove them!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.