Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

New Guy

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Welcome to FP Kyle.

Nice looking Lemans you've got there. By the looks of things I see some March Performance accessorie goodies, and Kauffman Performance heads. Which set of heads?

Given the hydro-boost master cylinder I am guessing you are running a pretty significant cam and 4-wheels disc brakes. Clearly you've built this for street-strip use since you have no heater core and you've added a lot of pro-touring/handling goodies along the way.

Is this car also fuel injected? I can't tell from the photos but it would be a logical next step for a car set-up like this.  That plus the two engine photos don't readily show a mechanical fuel pump. So I suspect at least an electrical fuel pump is in play here, and fuel injection would be the next step.

Please tell us more about your car.

• Like 1

I picked it up with a 461 in it and blew it up about a month later.....bored it out made a 468 with fully forged rotating assembly, KRE D ports ported by Jim Lehart at CVM (Built Dirty Bird), edelbrock intake, dougs headers, hydraulic roller cam with solid lifters, and a quick fuel 850 on top. The transmission is a TCI TH-400 with a Quick Performance 9" rear with Eaton Tru-Track posi and 3.50 gears. The suspension is from SC&C and will be going in this spring. I plan on EFI probably after the suspension then a 6 speed manual transmission. After that I will start working on the body then the interior. She isn't as pretty as she looks in the photos, she's about a 20 footer. 

• Like 1

Ringo can you look into Kyle's latest picture postings please? There are coming out as on-functioning .jpg links.