Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Minor Mod - Showing Support for our Marines

Minor Update.... Stikarz!

My sister came home from Fort Johnson this Memorial Day Weekend and she gave me this so i put it on with PRIDE!!!

DSCN9049.jpg

DSCN9050.jpg

What do you think?

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

looks good but why 2010? did the marines get stopped and I didnt hear about it or something. just seems odd to me. like with 2010 the marines are nomore. know what I mean

looks good but why 2010? did the marines get stopped and I didnt hear about it or something. just seems odd to me. like with 2010 the marines are nomore. know what I mean

LOL The dates are the dates of Pontiac. That sticker was there before the Marines one.

LOL The dates are the dates of Pontiac. That sticker was there before the Marines one.

haha well i can see how he would make that assumption that the dates are based on the marines.. none the less

nice way to show your respect!

Nice, I wouldn't be surprised if you get a few flashing lights when people pass by.

What are the flashing lights for?

And as for the 2010 that is the death of pontiac... that is an older sticker

What are the flashing lights for?

And as for the 2010 that is the death of pontiac... that is an older sticker

he means people flashing their lights as a way to show their thanks for ur sister

Yeah I don't know how many hardcore Pontiac fans are out there but a lot of people take the military seriously. One day back in high school I did some errands for my mom with my ROTC suit on(too lazy to go home first). I got a lot of salutes and shook a lot of hands that day.