Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Terrible Day

Today was a dark day for me. At 6pm tonight my Dad went to his first car club meet. It was for the Smart Car. I don't know what to do. I am at a loss for words. Please keep me in your prayers.

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

so your an orphan now?

still baffles me why they call them things Smart cars, there the dumbest things on the road!

no traction control, rear wheel drive and I hear there not as great on gas as you may think.

lol smart I think not!

There is one, and only ONE purpose for a Smart car.

A Hyiabusa motor swap.

Go ahead, search youtube for them, those little bastards will outrun Ferraris and Lambos.

I dont see the point to those cars, the gas mileage is really NOT that good, not anymore than a hybrid so why get something so small and gay looking?

• Founders

Show him the crash test videos for those things and unless he wants to kiss his legs and possibility all move ability good bye with even a crash at low speeds then I dunno what will scare him to sell it or not buy it.

I'm sorry for the loss of your father.... wait it's your dads and NOT your moms car??? :D

Yeah they only get like 40-45 mpg. Not that great for how small they are. And the hyabusa swaps are HILARIOUS! They are redneculously fast. I seen a vid of a dude just blipng the throttle and flying accross a parking lot.

Yeah they only get like 40-45 mpg. Not that great for how small they are. And the hyabusa swaps are HILARIOUS! They are redneculously fast. I seen a vid of a dude just blipng the throttle and flying accross a parking lot.

You would think the gas milage is that good but it is not. They only get 36mpg on the highway lol not realy worth it IMO.

This is a Kawasaki powered Smart. I lol'd. Then lol'd some more.

I'm sorry for the loss of your father.... wait it's your dads and NOT your moms car??? :D

Yep its my Dad's car. My Mom drives the F150.

Shit, 36. And they arent exactly cheap. You can buy a civic for like 2000 and get 40. Mercedes needs to figure out what they want this car to be.

On another note, anyone seen the SMART convertible with a 3 cyl turbo?

It was parked next to Dad's car at the meet. I was out in the truck getting 9mpg when I came across this and stopped. I figure three would fit in the bed plus 4 on a car trailer.

Yes Mom has the brass set in the family.