Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Chevy Cruze PS

Ringo64

• Founders

This is a Photoshopped version of the Cruze I found on G6P.

31690110134_large.jpg

But that just looks freakin awesome!! Its too bad that I probably won't buy the Cruze but its awesome lol

(Dunno if G6GTP07 did it or found it or what, he didn't say but credit for the find to him)

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that does look BA! my Phantom eye lids for that would make it look aggressive. id also fix a few other things.

a little smaller than a 6 but a bit bigger than a 4 door Cobalt. I think it may be a bit wider too but not sure.

That will KILL the Cobalt! It's like a smaller badass Malibu! I love it! That would be a perfect DD

thats funny and really really interesting.

I remember reading something last year about the planning & designing. That GM wanted the car to be more like a smaller sedan, not so much econo box car. Much higher quality int ect.... So thats really cool and interesting you said that.

Well, then obviously they are right on target lol

What's funny is that when I first saw the name Chevy Cruze I immediatly thought of the Japanese version that as been out for years lol

Japanese Chevy Cruze

177373.2-lg.jpg

^^^ that thing screams Daewoo! :lol2:

:dancingpontiac:

Why do they always use that yellow as well!!

cuz...theyre Japanese? :P

Nice looking car. Ford has been making some nice stuff lately so maybe GM will start to catch up.

well, he beat me to it. i was changing it to a Pontiac 3 days before he posted in G6P. but i dont have all the time in the world to do anything.

31690110138_large.jpg

well, im still gonna finish mine. im doing it the way i like it and how it should look if they were to make it.

i feel like something is off. to me, looks "porky" or "fattish".

After checking out that car I think that I am getting a "Chubby" look in the front.