Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

J J Web's 1967 Lemans

2024 May
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Guys i need prayers and advice

so yesterday i get a call from my mom...shes crying.....my sister was diagnosed with M.S. and for those who dont kno wat it is, it is when your body attacks it's self and it also deteriates your joints. Theres no nown cure and my gf was talking to her brother who has his PHD and worked with MS before and the only thing that will help is treatments or a bone marrow transplant so idk how this will play out shes going to the doctor on the 6th to see how severe it is. Now honestly idk what to think of it...im kind of like emotionless about thye situation like im mellow about and does that make me a bad person?

thx guys

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Dude that sux to hear, but my prayers are with you and you family.... and to answer your question... THAT doesn't make you a bad person it just hasn't hit you yet... if you need someone to talk to feel free to PM me.

Dude that sux to hear, but my prayers are with you and you family.... and to answer your question... THAT doesn't make you a bad person it just hasn't hit you yet... if you need someone to talk to feel free to PM me.

:woot::lol2::PICS:

sorry buddy and your just in shock.

It'll take awhile for it to set in, and when it does you will be overcome. It happens to all of us, it doesn't make you less of a person because you feel nothing at the moment. You aren't numb towards her or anything. It can be shock, or maybe you weren't close, and it'll take longer for feelings to settle inwards. Either way, the thought of her dying will come. My thoughts and condolances are with you and your family, life is simply unfair and cruel. But you have to make the best of what life gives you, or life will simple have you stomped underfoot.

• Founders

I suffer from a mild case of Lupus which is basically the same thing my immune system is attacking me and I have arthritis at the age of 20. Your family has my prayers and deepest condolences because I know the hell that she's going through and my family has been through it with myself. I hope see can get the best out of life and so can your family I know its rough but even if doctors give her x time to live believe me she can have more! My cousin who has Allegiels syndrome, its basically heart and liver problems and complications you get from those and she was supposed to only live till she was 12. She's 18 I think now and enjoying college so miracles can happen!

I give you guys the best of luck and my prayers to get through this.

Talk to the doctors and see what they can do for her but the best thing to do just be there for her. Check into the arteries and veins in her neck for circulation. Apparently, this has lead to some breakthrough treatments in Canada.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/nation...article1372414/

I am very sorry to hear about this. I know a lot about MS. My great aunt died from it, 2 of my uncles have it, my mom most likely does have it (she doesn't want to get checked, but she has major symptoms).

It's a big thing in my family and I am sorry to hear that it is in your family as well, even if it is a mild case, it is still bad.

It's normal to feel the way you are right now, happens to me all the time. Chaos is right though, in time you will feel it hit and you will hope and wish for the most to help her out. I know.

I am praying for you and your family, I know what you are going through.

Be strong and don't give up tell her to be strong, that is what she needs, is help and strenght throught the treatments and everything for this terrible disease.

Let me know if you need anything and I will help you as much as possible. I have a list of resources for MS help and such.

Be Strong!

Mark

I am very sorry to hear about this. I know a lot about MS. My great aunt died from it, 2 of my uncles have it, my mom most likely does have it (she doesn't want to get checked, but she has major symptoms).

It's a big thing in my family and I am sorry to hear that it is in your family as well, even if it is a mild case, it is still bad.

It's normal to feel the way you are right now, happens to me all the time. Chaos is right though, in time you will feel it hit and you will hope and wish for the most to help her out. I know.

I am praying for you and your family, I know what you are going through.

Be strong and don't give up tell her to be strong, that is what she needs, is help and strenght throught the treatments and everything for this terrible disease.

Let me know if you need anything and I will help you as much as possible. I have a list of resources for MS help and such.

Be Strong!

Mark

i em really sorry to hear this , dont give up no matter how grim things can be never give up