Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

The Official Random Car Talk Thread!

jgarcia05

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oooo... did it have 4x4? Reminds me a Kia...

Yeah, it did. It was a Suzuki Escudo HAHA!! We had this thing at work that we would say "Escudo" in place of saying "That's Cool Though," because they sounds the same if you say it fast.

• 4 months later...
  • Founders

Wow, I should start taking pics of the cars here in Cali if you think that's cool lol

I've seen a few of those in the last month.

Give me 30min and without going to a dealer I'll see more Ferrari's, Lambo's and Bentley's than you could possibly imagine. The irony is they'll all be on one street too... 5th Ave Naples Florida, by far the richest place here.

One of the best looking coupes on the road! :lol2:

SSPX2209.jpg

Picture053.jpg

This was one of the nicest rear ends I have seen in a while. I noticed it said ZR1

• Founders

droooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

ZR1s win my heart!!

droooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

ZR1s win my heart!!

:dancingpontiac:

they should change the ZR1 name to WIN! :indian:

I was on Hall Road just South of the I75 in Michigan when I spotted it. Needless to say both hands were controlling the camera and something else was used to steer.

the last three cars are awesome. :dancingpontiac::indian: theres a white Bentley GT convertible down the street from here....here being my house. :agreed: