Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

J J Web's 1967 Lemans

2024 May
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

I finally know how to mod cars now

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Founders

OMG the driving bit so true. Swear people see the Camaro and no matter the car have to tailgate me no matter the speed I'm doing.

the comment about ass dragging kitty...

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n80hyokbPMQ

OMG the driving bit so true. Swear people see the Camaro and no matter the car have to tailgate me no matter the speed I'm doing.

brake check.

I had some wanker in a Golf near to tears this morning. Guy spent a good 15 minutes trying to get around me. The Custom Cruiser has a fat ass, and I make full stops. He'd try cutting up the inside only to find a parked car and have to get back behind me. Go outside and find someone turning and have to tuck back again.  Guy finally went one way and I another .... only for him to wind up behind me again 4 minutes later when the 2 routes converged again.

• Like 1

• Founders

I had some wanker in a Golf near to tears this morning. Guy spent a good 15 minutes trying to get around me. The Custom Cruiser has a fat ass, and I make full stops. He'd try cutting up the inside only to find a parked car and have to get back behind me. Go outside and find someone turning and have to tuck back again. Guy finally went one way and I another .... only for him to wind up behind me again 4 minutes later when the 2 routes converged again.

That's probably the best. My favorite thing is when people tailgate me and I move over to let them pass and then wind up right next to them at a light. So glad you were in such a hurry to get right next to me 20 seconds later [emoji38]

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I like the guys that drive all the way up the RT turn lane to the light, then think they will beat you to the cut off where the lane ends when the light changes.  Make my day everytime to put em in the dirt!!!! :naughty:

Hate doing it but had to yesterday to some douche in a F150

i dont do it often but it does need to be done.