Skip to content

Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Sign up now! 🏁

The Official Useless Post Thread Pt. 2

Featured Replies

notallthere does it every year around highschool prom time 

 

Yeah, the ugly fat chicks deserve a limo ride too.

 

DId I just fail my PC/senstivity training again?

  • Replies 276
  • Views 22.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Guitarsextreme
    Guitarsextreme

    Whaaat !! People skerd to be in the car with me behind the wheel !!! I am shocked !! Now, I can understand the person being skerd to see me in the car behind them before I hit the wild pedal and blow

  • Had a 10 acre forest fire less than a mile away from me yesterday. Thankfully there is a major interstate highway between me and it so created a little buffer for them to fight it comes my way. My par

  • Moosetly true!

Posted Images

  • Author
  • Founders

:rofl::picard:


Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

:rofl::picard:

 

I'll take that as a resounding "Yes".

I upgraded to a cube truck last year, disco ball, water bed, tie downs and spray foamed the walls so they cannot hear you cry.


I need to find out if Forza 6 doesn't suck yet. It's the only reason I'll jump ship to the Xbone.

  • Author
  • Founders

I upgraded to a cube truck last year, disco ball, water bed, tie downs and spray foamed the walls so they cannot hear you cry.

 

uhhh, or scream...

ball gag


go to Home Depot.  Rent the van for 19.00 pick up shit that you need.  Return it.

 

$19.99 + tax and gas. anyways, cant reserve a van either but i will try.

  • 4 weeks later...

No one has posted in here this month. 


 


I shall be first! :D


The+person+above+me+eats+ass.jpg


  • Author
  • Founders

Both are true

you jus had to be first Mark.


  • Author
  • Founders

Because he's a noob


  • 1 month later...

Google keeps blocking me!!

  • Author
  • Founders
3 hours ago, Ghost said:

Google keeps blocking me!!

Why?

searching too hard..? i was jus searching for replacement parts for the PSV. it called me a bot. :( 

  • Author
  • Founders

Are you on a VPN or something?

nope. i have done this before for the Wii and PS3. so why now?

  • Author
  • Founders

Weird, never seen that before off of a VPN

  • Author
  • Founders

 

  • 3 months later...

10436168_575410825967332_579596431705865

  • 1 month later...

took another trip. still not used to the looks my car gets from people. there was this Saturn Aura catching up and slows a bit next to me. filled with youngsters or something. every single one of them staring in awe.

  • Author
  • Founders

Are you sure it was the car? :P 

oh look whos trying to be funny. and yes the car. cuz i saw them look at the front bumper too. sadly stock front bumper was on this time.

  • 4 months later...

1 year! :woot:

Create an account or sign in to comment

Tired of these Ads? Purchase Enhanced Membership today to remove them!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.