Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Photo Shoot

Well i went out today and had the car washed and waxed. so i took a picture. well i took a few pictures.

tell me what you think!

and PLEASE if someone can PhotoShop One or Four them to make them SUPER BAD ASS!

DSCF9164.jpg

DSCF9163.jpg

DSCF9162.jpg

DSCF9161.jpg

DSCF9160.jpg

DSCF9159.jpg

DSCF9158.jpg

DSCF9157.jpg

DSCF9156.jpg

DSCF9155.jpg

DSCF9154.jpg

DSCF9153.jpg

DSCF9152.jpg

DSCF9151.jpg

DSCF9150.jpg

DSCF9149.jpg

DSCF9148.jpg

DSCF9147.jpg

DSCF9146.jpg

DSCF9145.jpg

DSCF9144.jpg

DSCF9143.jpg

DSCF9142.jpg

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Nice shots! :welcomeFP::D

I think you need a black roof, CF trunk & black rims. :dancingpontiac:

tuppchop.jpg

tuppchop2.jpg

:nom_noms:

I am talking to the guy who made my hood to make a CF trunk... i dont know if he will do it because the CF hood was not a huge seller. people say that they will buy one when it is just an idea but when it comes to actually purchasing the product...

Well...

You know.

Nope, please tell... :woot:

Mark you are a perfect example... you said you wanted the CF OEM hood. then i had it made and you waited 2 more months then bought the AIT hood... youwere not THE problem but you were part of THE problem

Mark you are a perfect example... you said you wanted the CF OEM hood. then i had it made and you waited 2 more months then bought the AIT hood... youwere not THE problem but you were part of THE problem

UGH. I know. I'm sorry. I did want it I really did till the CF AIT one came out and it was 1000 times better looking! I went with what I liked best.

What about doing a two part vinyl eyelid? Have the top part CF to finish the hood line and the bottom/side to make the body. IMO that seems to flow super nice!

.......................................................................?.......................................................................

tuppeyelid2.png

So the hood that you were complaining about me not buying, you're getting rid of??

eh not his point. the point was to make that hood a GB. NO ONE cept him and i think that curtis maximus guy went through. once u own it u can sell it or do whatever. the point was about the GB. :lol2: