Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

J J Web's 1967 Lemans

2024 May
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

CHAOS'S FORZA 4 PONTIAC BUILDS! (Update: Drift Solstice is now done!)

[ChaosweaveR]

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1973 Trans Am is done. Built to A-class, for circuit racing.

attachicon.gif73 Trans Am SD (modded).jpg

Final specs:

605HP

673lbs of torque

3,372lbs

0-60mph: 3.7 sec

1/4 mile: 12.821 @121mph

Top speed: 180mph with current gear ratio setup

It doesn't even feel like the same Trans Am when I started. It holds speed wonderfully through the turns, the racing brakes (6 pots up front, four out back) allows the car to go deep into turns, which you need to overtake your opponents in a race. Gears 1-4 I left somewhat short, making for awesome acceleration coming out of slow and medium speed turns. The tires are racing slicks, running 255/45 R18 up front and 305/35 R18 out back, which is a huge improvement over the stock 215/70 R15 wheel and tire size. Wheels are ultra light Konig Afterburners, only weighting 18lbs each according to the game specs. The paint scheme I kept simple, with some modern and old school flair. The angry eyes up front are my favorite feature.

Thoughts?

Turned out really good actually. Just the flames threw me for a loop. Plus I don't particularly like Konig Afterburners. I dig the angry eyes feature. I even like the black although I feel it hides some of the cars lines/ the awesome air dam. Could also just be that picture

Finally done with the Drift Solstice! Originally, I built it to S class, but it was making 520HP. Too much power for the car, excessive wheelspin all the way to 4th gear made it very frustrating and aggravating to hold a drift for very long. I de-tuned it to A class, MUCH nicer to handle and holds drifts for way, WAY longer.

attachicon.gifDrift Solstice.jpg

Specs:

347HP

344lbs of torque

2,871lbs

0-60mph: 4.2sec

1/4 mile: 13.146 @116mph

Top speed: 162mph (with gearing set for drift)

The design I created is flashy, but still screams Pontiac with Formula Drift style. Black with red always is a favorite of mine. Red wheels isn't my thing...but this is a drift car. It's all about being seen as you shred corners.

Drift solstice came out just like I thought and I like it.

Time for a 88 GTA??

then after that do an '06 GTO. in your current state of mind, i think the "Drinkin Mate" design would fit. i did it in a different game.

post-15-0-90267300-1384146690_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...