Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

1991 Formula 350 1 0f 1,198 with L98 option!

This is my 1991 Firebird Formula 350. I bought it in 1993 from the original owner and it was my DD for 3 years until it snowed so bad here, I could not get out of my driveway. Until recently, 3rd Gens were quite plentiful, but in the last few years, very few survived in decent shape. Everything I have added is bolted on to improve the handling and engine performance. The engine got a boast from SLP parts, such as the runners, the CAI box, the prom chip, underdrive pulley, 3:73 gears and the air foil. From Edlebrock, I got coated headers, the intake manifold and LCA and Panhard bar. For the handling I used Hotchkis strut tower bar and an IROC Wonderbar. I had a set of Alston sub frame connectors welded in and from BORLA, it has a 3" polished exhaust with dual dual tips. The diamond spoke Black wheels were a no cost option and weigh only 16 lbs each. The paint is still stock original (code #81) and the rear tail lamps are from a 1991 GTA, and the 3rd brake lite has LED's that spell out 350. Just recently the car was featured in a 6 page article in the October 2012 issue of High Performance Pontiac magazine. The interior features faux carbon fiber accents on the dash, the console and the door panels. Performance has gone from 14.9 @ 93 mph stock to 13.8 @ 100 mph. Thanks for checking out my blog.

P1010144-2-1-1.jpg

P1010141-1.jpg

DSC03444-1.jpg

P1010137.jpg

DSC03481.jpg

DSC03473.jpg

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Sweet looking ride!!! I wish my third gen TA looked this good. It was my daily driver for the first 4 years too. She's only 43k on it. She doesn't get out much but I am the original owner. So she is technically a survivor.

:drool: nicest car in this FP.com my opinion. i had my 89 GTA the same way............oh how i miss her.

Thanks for the comment. The longer I have this model, the more I appreciate the styling. It was only a 2 year run (for the Banshee look) but it still has a slick shape. Of course I am prejudice, but at shows it is getting a lot of looks due to the act that most of Formulas have been beaten to death or wrapped around a tree. If you would like to see the entire article from HPP magazine (October 2012), it now comes up on their website.