Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Kalamazoo Feb 3

notallthere

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Have to see if the kid has baseball hitting practice or not. I'd love to go. Could take in the Gilmore too perhaps if they are open this time of the year.

I'm broke....Truck coughed a valve before Christmas. Not kickin the GTO out in this weather to work on it. NOT workin outside! Debating rebuild heads or rebuilt engine or a POS truck to get me through the winter.

No worries. I will just have to hang with the wife. She is prettier then you are anyway. Smells better too.

No worries. I will just have to hang with the wife. She is prettier then you are anyway. Smells better too.

I would certainly hope you could do better than a baulding woman that smells like 90w gear oil. LMAO

I'm screwed. The kid has baseball hitting league until mid-February. I'm out. Damn....and I just got some 30 year old Scotch from my dad too. Sounds like we need a wrenching session at DK's instead.

LMAO! Im happily married but if ya want we could carpool steve.

LMAO ... No worries bro! Gotta keep the MRS to drive my GTO to shows, so I can drive the Bird. LOL Was suppose to pick up a truck in Farmington Fri. Had the $$ N ready to go. He hasn't returned my calls all weekend. IDK WTF. NOT callin him again. New foam for my pass/side seat was delivered yesterday. NOT the same as I installed on the drivers seat. The fight will continue with OPG, Monday. Not much I'm lookin for right now, (other than daily driver) thankz for the carpool offer.

The consumption of 30-year old Scotch will probably occur somewhere extremely near the site of the Dust off!

Probably a bottle of much younger JACK! LOL Need 4 wheels N a heater before I resort to getting my motorcycle N snowmobile suit out. -6 here this AM..BRRRR

• 2 weeks later...

True. True. True. I had forgotten about that. That would make a reeeeaaal interesting wrench session.

Saw Bruce B last night @ V-ball. He's plannin on going too. He also mentioned I was brought up @ the meeting for Dustoff goodies. Have fun guys. Got my truck back. Corrosion on the intake caused gasket fail. They were able to mig it and resurface the intake. Seems to be running well with no codes. Thankz Mich Motor Exchange. Saved me from replacing the motor.

There were a ton of parts there for pre-1960 cars. I did score a 650 Edelbrock carb for $50.00 tho.

Tired of these Ads? Purchase Enhanced Membership today to remove them!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.