Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Thank you!

emily.todd

I am starting this in honor of all of our heros. All the military people that are here, or are family, or are close loved ones, or are friends. This is not only for the military this is for our heroes.This will mean alot to them and also me. My father was in the army and he passed away 4 years ago and I miss him dearly. Please share your stories and good memories. Once again thank you to you all!

-emily.

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

yeah i have sooo much respect for these people.

i have a close family friend that is stationd in hawaii right at the moment. pray for him everyday.

that video made me cry =/

favorite part of the whole video is at 1:59

Looks really good Emily! There are a few members of the military on the site, and we all really appreciate it! And here is a video for you women supporting us, the wife made this a while back, hope you guys enjoy!

well i dont think i am going to go in the marines tho because i want to be a neonatologist (nicu doctor) and that involves 14 years of college and a bunch of clinicals so i dont think i would be able to do both

No offense but your 16. Thats a little to early to tell what you want to do for the rest of your life, plus its bound to change once twice even thirty times... ;) Trust me I had a bunch of friends that thought they had thier life planned out, but didnt.

What Im saying is, think very carefully. The Military could def help you out as far as schooling. Btw do you really want to go to school for an additional 14yrs?

I have had my mind set on this the past 10 years. If i keep telling myself I can do it I will more then likely achieve it, and yes I dont mind school. Its really only going to take me about 12 yrs because I am starting classes next year. The thing with the military is is that i dont think i would be able to do both and succeed like i want to.

Guest GA_Girl2002

this is really nice of you!

friend, brother, & cousin are all in the Air Force- stationed in Dover but being sent to Afghanistan soon :)

• Founders

I've always said that even though I may not like war that I do highly appreciate all the men and women giving up their lives to go fight for our freedoms!

One of my exgf and a very good friend of mine are in the Navy, the exgf is in Pensacola and my friends in North Carolina. Both my grandpas were in the service for WWII, one was in the Navy and the other was in the Army. Another one of my best friends is looking at the Marines after college because its just something he feels he should do. I myself almost went Marines a couple years ago but realized I'm needed more here.

I've always said that even though I may not like war that I do highly appreciate all the men and women giving up their lives to go fight for our freedoms!

One of my exgf and a very good friend of mine are in the Navy, the exgf is in Pensacola and my friends in North Carolina. Both my grandpas were in the service for WWII, one was in the Navy and the other was in the Army. Another one of my best friends is looking at the Marines after college because its just something he feels he should do. I myself almost went Marines a couple years ago but realized I'm needed more here.

mhm! and i didn't exactly only make this for all the people fighting for us i made it for all the heroes like firemen ems army men any hero. i appreciate them soooo much! i just want to show all of them that i care for them and i pray for them every day! so i dont know how to say it any better but THANK YOU ALL!

mhm! and i didn't exactly only make this for all the people fighting for us i made it for all the heroes like firemen ems army men any hero. i appreciate them soooo much! i just want to show all of them that i care for them and i pray for them every day! so i dont know how to say it any better but THANK YOU ALL!

HEY! I'm both then! lol I'm an Airport Fire Fighter in the Marines! :)