Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Newbie here from IA

Howdy-howdy!

Chaos had mentioned this site, so I'm over to wander around and see what info I can pick up. Have an 01 Grand Am GT that is mine for the 2nd time (kinda long story lol ) have had it for years and years, I'll try to behave over here!

Here it was as it sat when I'd given/borrowed/eventually sold to the wife's uncle.. I'm not 100% what to expect when I get it back, he's being really cool and letting me keep it up in his garage until I want to come get it, and we just had a bunch of ice, so it's hanging out inside where it's safe!!

Heres a pic of her. It has been de-badged since this pic

0712001851b.jpg

** I am aware the hood is not the same color as the car lol **

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Yea, i guess it's an ol' hermit like its owner :lol2:

I know that feel.

My clique of friends within my car club/car scene haven't seen me in months on end. Because of my huge lack of interest in my own car and the Mitsu...I don't bother going to meets and shows. When I do appear, everyone makes a big deal. :lol:

I hear ya man, I work every friday/saturday, 8am to 8pm. Makes social time very tough.

My actual friend is the one with all the :mod: fire trucks, he's not into the same stuff I am :lol2: , but I am actually far more interested in the old fire trucks than I am cars anymore. I don't have time to diversify, so basically I play with the fire trucks when I have a chance, that's about all the fun time I get. *Sad Panda*

btw, only forum I've seen with a lightbar. I think I'm in love :D

Couple of the 1964 rigs, American LaFrance

2012-12-19183106.jpg

2012-12-04164716-1.jpg

I hear ya man, I work every friday/saturday, 8am to 8pm. Makes social time very tough.

My actual friend is the one with all the :mod: fire trucks, he's not into the same stuff I am :lol2: , but I am actually far more interested in the old fire trucks than I am cars anymore. I don't have time to diversify, so basically I play with the fire trucks when I have a chance, that's about all the fun time I get. *Sad Panda*

btw, only forum I've seen with a lightbar. I think I'm in love :D

Couple of the 1964 rigs, American LaFrance

2012-12-19183106.jpg

2012-12-04164716-1.jpg

I hear ya. While I only work five days a week, it's still 8:30-6, plus having a +40 mile round trip every day certainly makes it feel like a ten hour workday.

Negative, Ghost Rider :D

I thought you were just over-ly happy there was another GA on there lol my bad.

(my leg offer still stands...see the pun?? eh? eh??)

Negative, Ghost Rider :D

I thought you were just over-ly happy there was another GA on there lol my bad.

(my leg offer still stands...see the pun?? eh? eh??)

I always think my emotion is portrayed correctly through text but it never turns out that way lol. I mean I am happy but not like school girl giggles.

(Manscaped?)