Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

New Guy

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh man I would love to have that car!!! Restore outside to former glory than engine upgrade :woot:

Progression very much needed once work gets started!

:nom_noms:

I am planing on running a s10 2.5 L with a 4 speed trans. Still trying to find some parts.

' date='Feb 12 2010, 12:58 PM' post='11188']

Yes!

There's so many things I'd do that car.

Airbags being one of them. Oho.

What's the plan?

I already have a bagged s10 have had problems with in the winter. I have a nova subframe

that I might install. I just want to get all of it primered for now and driving.

wow. cant wait to see a progression on this. and :lol2: .

<_<

Why are you doing an engine swap? is the original engine missing, dead or too far gone to rebuild?

I would do a full resto on her and bring it back to its full original specs. IMO

:lol2:

Why are you doing an engine swap? is the original engine missing, dead or too far gone to rebuild?

I would do a full resto on her and bring it back to its full original specs. IMO

<_<:unsure: if it were me, i would keep the original engine.

OH yeah! 454 baby!!!

I have a 79 camaro with a 383 if i want to drive something fast. I want to drive my Pontiac as a daily driver. My little s10 that I have has over 200,000 miles on that engine. Very reliable. Plus I already have the spare s10 engine and transmission. Got it in case something happened to the one in my s10. Thinking about selling the camaro to fund the Pontiac. My wife says i have to many toys.

• 3 weeks later...

I was going to list it on craigs list for 1500 with engine and trans 700 without. I have not decided wether or not to use the 383 in my Pontiac it needs screw in studs put in the heads it pulled one of the press in studs, and the carb needs rebuilt it runs but not well right now.