Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

The Badass Automotive Imagery Thread (NSFW possible)

6 Shooter

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Beep! Beep!

1970-plymouth-roadrunner-horn.jpg

1970-plymouth-roadrunner.jpg

1970-plymouth-roadrunner-taillight-detai

Somewhere in between rubbing sticks together and landing rovers on Mars, Homo sapien genetics spawned the BS Meter. It's unclear how this tool contributed to the survival of early mankind, but modern man...

www.mopar.muscle.com

The Imposter...

1965-chevy-impala-imposter-interior.jpg

1965-chevy-impala-imposter-ls3-engine.jp

1965-chevy-impala-imposter-rearend.jpg

This 1965 Chevy Impala is not what it appears the theme for this build is the concept of what if Chevrolets Corvette studio modeled a muscle car in 1965 as well as the two-seater sporty car that is an American icon. The Imposter is not the original cruiser it once was but something that may have surfaced from the Chevrolet DivisionCorvette. The Impala is stretched 7-5/8 inches and wrapped up in a 14 inches shorter body.

www.hot.rod.com

• Founders

Kool with me, don't think the GM boys will let it go for nothing...

Hopefully my luck will change here next week when I have a meeting with them.

Kool - May the force be with ya!

What's going on? You meeting with GM folks?

Something hush, hush

Careful Ringo, you could be swimming with sharks and you are the bait. I hope things work out for you.

What a beauty and beast...

1964-chevrolet-corvette-front-side-view.

1964-chevrolet-corvette-ls3-engine.jpg

1964-chevrolet-corvette-interior.jpg

1964-chevrolet-corvette-rear-side-view.j

Corvette owners are a pretty loyal bunch. It isnt uncommon for those that have purchased one to upgrade once a new model is introduced. That is what Pennsylvania resident Pat Lamberton has done over the years. A C4 was his first introduction into the Corvette fold. That eventually led to a C5, and then a C6. For Pat, each generation has been an improvement on all facets. While he appreciates the evolution in each series, the classic lines of the C2 have always captivated him, so in 2012, he decided some de-evolution in his garage was needed.

www.super.chevy.com

One bad '68..,

1968-dodge-charger-rear.jpg

1968-dodge-charger-engine.jpg

1968-dodge-charger.jpg

Chris Perna grew up with a very vivid imagination and a talent for drawing. Perhaps because he also loved horror films, especially the old black-and-white classics, his imagination pushed his art down a dark, sinister path that led to him creating all sorts of creatures and evil-looking monsters. Growing up in the Ed "Big Daddy" Roth era, monster cars also found their way into Chris' psyche and, to him, the basis for the ultimate monster car had to be a 1968 Hemi Charger.

www.h.r.com

The Imposter...

1965-chevy-impala-imposter-interior.jpg

1965-chevy-impala-imposter-ls3-engine.jp

1965-chevy-impala-imposter-rearend.jpg

This 1965 Chevy Impala is not what it appears the theme for this build is the concept of what if Chevrolets Corvette studio modeled a muscle car in 1965 as well as the two-seater sporty car that is an American icon. The Imposter is not the original cruiser it once was but something that may have surfaced from the Chevrolet DivisionCorvette. The Impala is stretched 7-5/8 inches and wrapped up in a 14 inches shorter body.

www.hot.rod.com

I finally have time to post some pictures this evening. Here are the pictures I took of Impostor while JUSTA, Indymanjoe, notallthere, and I were at the Detroit Autorama. I will post more pictures in the Autorama thread.

post-317-0-65124200-1426985570_thumb.jpg

post-317-0-16086800-1426985606_thumb.jpg

post-317-0-67219000-1426985645_thumb.jpg

post-317-0-14916600-1426985930_thumb.jpg

This is what a stock Chevy SS Impala looks like - Foose marked it up to show where you have to cut to shorten the overall car for it to fit the Corvette frame.

post-317-0-56585600-1426985718_thumb.jpg

Final judging of Imposter - it started around 6 pm Saturday night - just before I left for the day.

post-317-0-46032000-1426985783_thumb.jpg

post-317-0-32867700-1426985835_thumb.jpg

post-317-0-43917600-1426985890_thumb.jpg

Great '68...

1968-chevrolet-camaro-black-rear-quarter

1968-chevrolet-camaro-black-engine.jpg

1968-chevrolet-camaro-black-begell.jpg

Heres one thing well never get enough of: a light car fizzing with a fat Rat and a stick-shift transmission behind it. Theres nothing headier than dropping the clutch on a combo like that. Any way you look, its not going to be business as usual. You might bury the tires. Maybe youd wind up sideways. Its the essence of the old days and something that opens a geezers heart, like the memory of his first serious girlfriend.

www.s.c.com