Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

The Badass Automotive Imagery Thread (NSFW possible)

6 Shooter

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

2015 Corvette Daytona Prototype gets Stingrayed

landscape_nrm_1418505499-c7dp_blue_fr_qt

The best-looking Daytona Prototype chassis just got better. Fresh off its second consecutive championship with the C6-inspired Corvette DP, General Motors and its Michigan-based racing skunkworks, Pratt & Miller Engineering, have updated race car's bodywork to carry Stingray styling cues.

www.road&track.com

Interesting that this '70 RAIV GTO has steel 14 x 6 wheels and dog dish hub caps and not Rally IIs. You don't see that very often these days. Those wheels would have been chucked for Rally IIs by the 2nd owner of the car a long, long time ago. That makes this restored car even more rare, find and restoring those wheels to make it factory correct.

635534697052190008-Front-Driver-Side-3A.

A number of Smokey and the Bandit items brought prices well beyond their pre-auction estimates.

www.r&t.com

As I said in the other post, this is probably the most expensive 2nd gen Trans Am on the planet, and it was not in the movie. Rather this one was given to Burt by Pontiac because the movie invigorated sales.

All the cars used in the movie were destroyed during filming (there were only 3 to begin for the movie according to director Hal Needham).

KOOL - Caddy keeps raising the bar...

2016-Cadillac-CTS-V-Sedan-009.jpg

Motorcity - Cadillac today introduced the 2016 CTS-V, the most powerful product in the brands 112-year history and the newest entry in the elite class of the worlds highest-performing luxury cars.

Launching in late summer with 640 horsepower (477 kW), 630 lb-ft of torque (855 Nm) and a top speed of 200 mph, the new CTS-V reaches higher than its predecessors, leading Cadillacs product-driven expansion and elevation. It is the third generation of the acclaimed luxury sports sedan that launched the elite V-Series a decade ago and redefined Cadillac for a new generation of enthusiasts.

www.media.gm.com

This is a gorgeous car on the the outside, I particularly love the uniquely bobbed rear fenders. I am not so much in love with the interior. Metal floors and bomber seats requires too much cleaning and polishing on the inside for my tastes. Give me carpet and leather or cloth any day. Nice though the accent on the inside.

This baby has a got a helluva Hemi !!! A 528 c.i. Keith Black Hemi with a 14-71 supercharger !!!!! :clapping:

I'll bet this baby passes everything but a gas station.