Skip to content

Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Sign up now! 🏁

Who Likes Jeff Dunham?

Jeff Dunham 16 members have voted

  1. 1.

    • Melvin the Superhero Guy
      0%
      0
    • Peanut
      50%
      8
    • Walter
      12%
      2
    • José Jalapeño on a Stick
      0%
      0
    • Bubba J
      0%
      0
    • Sweet Daddy Dee
      0%
      0
    • Achmed the Dead Terrorist
      37%
      6

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

who likes Jeff Dunham? whos your favorite?

Melvin the Superhero Guy

467ccdc2-8d59-4a1b-8a81-6668ab1e2b69_melvin_the_superhero_guy.jpg

Peanut

IMG_2073sm.jpg

Walter

IMG_1857sm.jpg

José Jalapeño on a Stick

IMG_2116sm.jpg

Bubba J

IMG_2345sm.jpg

Sweet Daddy Dee

sweetDaddyDee.jpg

Achmed the Dead Terrorist

IMG_1893sm.jpg

Jeff-ffaffa. Dun-ham. Dot com.

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

  • Author

:agreed: am i pissing you off-fafa?

  • Founders

Peanut!!!!!!!!!!!! 100% Peanut!!!!! All the others to me are just him

Hmmm, I love all his characters, they are hilarious, but I especially find Achmed the Dead Terrorist easy to relate to :agreed:

haha i love them all,,, have mp3 files and the vids in my car for insta-laughs on bad days :willy_nilly:

Definitely Achmed the Dead Terrorist...but they are all great!!!

  • Founders

José Jalapeño

on a Stick

Jose is a pretty funny act as well with Peanut

he was here in phoenix not too long ago in nov. i wish i could've made the event. would've loved some good laughs

Damn, I had to be in Iraq B) That would have been one great show to go see, any news about another tour to PHX anytime soon?

Achmed the Dead Terrorist

I KILLLLLLLL YOU!!!

Jeff Dunham: Look, if you've been in my suitcase all this time, how have you been getting through security at the airports?

Achmed the Dead Terrorist: Oh, that's easy. They open the case, and I go "Hello! I am Lindsay Lohan!"

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2::woot::lol2: :lol2:

Achmed: "Wait, if I'm dead, I get my virgins!"

*looks around at audience*

Achmed: "Are you my virgins?"

*leans to Jeff*

Achmed: "I hope these aren't my virgins,"

Jeff: "Why not?"

Achmed: "There's a lot of ugly ass guys out there!"

I lol'd.

OMG, those are awesome! :D

He was here just last night. My friends went.

He was here just last night. My friends went.

LUCKY SOBs!!! :wacko:

Silence!

I will Kill You

Silence!

I will Kill You

;):cheers:

  • 9 months later...
  • Founders

Whose voting on old topics? ;)

Whose voting on old topics? :lol2:

That would be me :P

BTW I voted Achmed the Dead Terrorist but it was close between him and Peanut.

None of the above. I don't like him at all. Personal preference.

Hmmm, I love Achmed, as his whole routine is comical for a soldier :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

Tired of these Ads? Purchase Enhanced Membership today to remove them!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.