Skip to content

Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Sign up now! 🏁

New Ricer Thread Num. 4

Featured Replies

>has spoiler

>adds another spoiler

>double the rice

  • Replies 395
  • Views 25.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

  • Founders

Is that red or pink on the bumper?


Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

I only date werewolves


977685_466540236756875_1216094029_o.jpg


>black people

  • Founders

Wow, I wish I was blind too


the silver one looks PSd to me. and why monster truck sized rims? :picard:


  • 2 weeks later...
  • Founders

Oh geez...



Hq2Gn.jpg


Well f*ck me sideways...


I have no words.

  • 2 weeks later...

321064_459089710805753_119802783_n.jpg


  • Founders

Camaro wanting to be an NSX? Da truck?


>striker

How about no.

  • 4 months later...

iCPf9WY.jpg


A little part of me is happy, that I'm not a Grand Am owner anymore.

A little part of me is happy, that I'm not a Grand Am owner anymore.

better?

33315030009_large.jpg

better?

33315030009_large.jpg

You can just kindly fuck off, sir.

You can just kindly FORD off, sir.

:rofl:

better?

33315030009_large.jpg

:rofl:

Needs Sonic stickers


Needs Sonic stickers

I might add another one...but I dunno.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Tired of these Ads? Purchase Enhanced Membership today to remove them!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.