Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

The Official Happy Birthday Thread

If he ever starts showing some initiative both at home and in his extracurricular activities like Boy Scouts and athletics then I will. Right now he sits back a little too much and then wonders why he isn't as successful as other kids. Simple - he is not putting in the time and effort. Plus we have had to hound him about getting his school work turned in to maintain his grades. So he's not showing me that he wants the truck bad enough. Believe me, I would **LOVE** to do the truck. He has to show me that he wants it bad enough first. School, scouts, and baseball all have to improve and they are not right now.

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

ah ok. hint back.

I haven't bothered hinting. I have told him out right. He doesn't seem to be too seriously motivated yet. He likes looking at the used classic car and truck sections of the latest auto swappers I bring home. I let him cruise eBay. I ain't moving on anything until he starts doing more than he currently does and maintains that initiative for awhile.

• 3 months later...

I haven't bothered hinting. I have told him out right. He doesn't seem to be too seriously motivated yet. He likes looking at the used classic car and truck sections of the latest auto swappers I bring home. I let him cruise eBay. I ain't moving on anything until he starts doing more than he currently does and maintains that initiative for awhile.

Tell him he can have a new car for every Eagle Palm he receives

• 2 weeks later...

ju welko. wurr de kayk?

I am so proud of him. He can do a pub crawl, throw up into the porcelain steering wheel and make left hand turns all night long all by himself. Yeah beer!

I hope it was a great one. Oh, and never pass out amongest your friends. Everyone, but you, will thing the pictures of you are hilarous.