Skip to content

Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Sign up now! 🏁

2001 gtp special edition

Featured Replies

  • Author

NEW SEATS!
10616157_635744489874774_234293688727270

Also moar pics
10550020_631409490308274_74319905935341510541869_631409533641603_49680130298646410498541_626487700800453_2374852347628151506225_625272244255332_780937438684045610547948_626199160829307_59196466885309510562578_624507427665147_746561904861439

10471219_618441021605121_395207448494091

  • Replies 568
  • Views 53.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • killerspeed101
    killerspeed101

    I cant kill it, its like the damn terminator, its refusing to die, so i might aswell make the best of it, its in for quite a make over for this season, im just hoping it brings home a trophy at a show

  • Sick of bottoming out?

  • killerspeed101
    killerspeed101

    Nah, just wanted something different, Just trying to respark interest in this thing,

Posted Images

You and Zac had another photoshoot? Man I really need to go


Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

  • Author

You and Zac had another photoshoot? Man I really need to go

At pontiac nats in ohio, and hell yeah you need to go

I don't even have a Pontiac anymore. Sold the GTP, sold the blue GT that I had when you came down, had a 74 Firebird, and I just traded that for a Harley


I don't even have a Pontiac anymore. Sold the GTP, sold the blue GT that I had when you came down, had a 74 Firebird, and I just traded that for a Harley

idk how you go through cars so quick. DMV must love you

This Harley is #22. And no, DMV still sucks


  • 2 months later...
  • Author

Ugh, guys
1375689_685526091563280_3091070464192805

Sick of bottoming out?


AWWWWW SHIT YO.

  • Author

Sick of bottoming out?

Nah, just wanted something different, Just trying to respark interest in this thing,

Nah, just wanted something different, Just trying to respark interest in this thing,

GTO
  • Author

GTO

I almost pulled the trigger on a 05 last week, i figure when the GTP's done its time for a classic.

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

Guy's... this is really starting to get out of hand.....borla
63994_692639014185321_647042571918477961

  • 4 weeks later...
  • Author

Borla's... Installed

10353710_707132629402626_444606046239337


Right now the interior is gutted due to refreshing it,

  • Founders

No sound clip of the borla? I swe how it is :P

Money pit! Yay!

  • Author

last pics of 2014
10911230_709994609116428_601641904922018

10887650_709994612449761_3851132335698651491482_709994675783088_382449709826012110830082_709994779116411_132831247141268

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Author

Another goodie
10433078_721074234675132_910136259578420

looks nice. does it need any work on it?


  • Author

looks nice. does it need any work on it?

when i pick it up it will only need paint, its just being put back together right now, its fiberglass thats been reinforced with carbon fiber

  • Author

sometimes i wonder what the heck im actually doing


10945715_725302430918979_655568211927766


  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

Well herrow There
10959767_731975303585025_682074569794448

:dancingpontiac:


What'd you ever do with that molded front bumper? License plate filler was molded in

  • Founders

Well herrow There

10959767_731975303585025_682074569794448

Fraken-GTP is still alive!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.