Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Quick Wash and Showin Stripes

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Thanks believe it or not got it at Kroger in the import section. Bottled in the UK and organic. Very tasty beer but I expect that of Samuel Smiths Brews lol. It was only 10 bux for a 4 pack so I am not complaining lol

Looks great and the stripes are real nice!

Im enjoying a beer myself right now. :picard:

Looks good!

I'm underage by 3 1/2 years :/

Well, hurry up and get older! :) I just got home from enjoying a couple beers on one of the finest nights of the week, Blue Moon Monday. :lol:

it looks nice. did you make the stripes or buy them like that?

They were made cut right on the car :) that hurt to do but looks so good lol.

Looks good!

I'm underage by 3 1/2 years :/

Yep been there done that lol

Well, hurry up and get older! :lol: I just got home from enjoying a couple beers on one of the finest nights of the week, Blue Moon Monday. :lol:

Mmmmmmm BlueMoon I dig.

Thanks believe it or not got it at Kroger in the import section. Bottled in the UK and organic. Very tasty beer but I expect that of Samuel Smiths Brews lol. It was only 10 bux for a 4 pack so I am not complaining lol

I'm a fan of their nut brown ale and imperial stout. haven't tried the Organic ale yet.

Car looks great, btw.

They were made cut right on the car :lol: that hurt to do but looks so good lol.

WHAT!? seriously? i would never do that (or let others) cuz if there was a mistake (big scratch), you would always have a constant reminder of it. but youre right...looks great!

• Founders

WHAT!? seriously? i would never do that (or let others) cuz if there was a mistake (big scratch), you would always have a constant reminder of it. but youre right...looks great!

:cheers:

You have more faith in who was cutting than I would in myself :woot:

:lol:

You have more faith in who was cutting than I would in myself :lol:

wow. just read this.

my buddy in AZ who did my previous riced out graphics on my car had to cut some pieces out but after i removed the ricey graphics, i was able to see the damage. :( just dont intend on removing those cut outs cuz it will make you cry.

Thanks all and believe me I cringed as it was being done. But I figured WTH it looks good lol And Samuel Smiths made a great Oatmeal stout that I can't find anymore.

• 4 weeks later...