Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

What's Up? New Guy From OHIO

Defnitely not new to forums. We purchased our Torrent GXP 3 years ago when gas prices forced us out of our Avalanche. Although we miss it we still love our GXP. I hope to get some knowledge on modding this beast and where to buy parts. I play with my minitrucks and sure that the wife would like some custom bits here and there for the GXP. Thanks for checking out the post. Look forward to chattin.

torrent1.jpg

6e705fee.jpg

Only thing done was the flat black stripes in the hood recess

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

welcometothetribe-1.gif The Torrent GXP looks great in that color and I like the stripes on the hood from what I can see. :lol:

Thanks and I will get some more pics up when clean tonight. And yeah right now working on a 1st Gen S10 previously had a nicely lowered 2004 Colorado. Along with numerous dimes

e880eed3.jpg

e1431b23.jpg

She is still a work in progress

09022008457.jpg

104_0201.jpg

you do really good work, i am excited to see what you do with the torrent. i am actually looking for a torrent or a younger Bonnie, i got two kids and a two door grand am is not the best for that ( but im not getting rid of her)!

Keep up the good work on the mods man they look great. Welcome!

colorado is long gone...... and added more chrome before I traded it...I am never truly finished with a vehicle. I believe in constant evolution

Oh and I am a service writer for A Chevrolet Dealership if you guys need any info on things let me know I will try and help

yea why does GM's roters suck so bad? :picard:

Im on my 3rd set on my 06 g6 gt coupe with 63k. (factory ones that came on the car warped, 2nd set warped so the 3rd set I used aftermarket ones)

cant go wrong those are good rotors...we had a local sherriffs department that ate rotors left and right they were the only things that could stand upo to them.

Welcome! Nice touch on the Torrent with the flat black stripes. I'm a member of a car club here in WI and we have a couple s dimes. I've always had a love for those mini trucks but I have to stay loyal with my Pontiac love :picard: Look forward to seeing you around!

' date='Jun 27 2011, 07:07 PM' post='56044']

If you've got the cash, get OEM size Brembo blank rotors. They're known to last 80K with resurfacing.

Have to look into that thanks

Welcome! Nice touch on the Torrent with the flat black stripes. I'm a member of a car club here in WI and we have a couple s dimes. I've always had a love for those mini trucks but I have to stay loyal with my Pontiac love :picard: Look forward to seeing you around!

Thanks my problems is I love almost everything with 4 wheels

Thanks my problems is I love almost everything with 4 wheels

as long as its American :picard: