Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Alright Alright, I am offically jinxed

So last week was the worst week ever! All started with my grandma passing away saturday and then a close friend commiting suicide on sunday night so that was tough and just when i tought it couldnt get any worse friday gets there and i didnt go to school because i had a funneral and then calling hours so anyways i am driving down my road only doing about 25 and then boom all i see is brown and here some thing hit my car and then glass shatter..yep i look in my rearveiw mirror and theres a doggy in the middle of the road :lol: so i drive up to the stop sign to look for my phone to call my mom and ask what to do and then i realize that i left my phone at my house so i decide to go around the block. just as i am almost there i am stopped at a stop sign crying my eyes out shaking because i felt bad and here comes this blue truck speeding up on my butt and they are laying on the horn and they pull up beside me. I rolled down my window and this guy starts full on yelling at me. and was saying i needed to go back which i was planning on it but i had to get my mom first so i go up the road to my house and this guy follows me and waits for me at my house so me and my mom go back to the house of the dog in the meantime they rushed the dog to the vet and called the cops..so we get out of the car and these 2 guys start full on yelling at me for hitting this dog and saying i was flying down the road and that i hit and ran and what if it were a kid..blah blah blah and so finally i just said look its not like i swerved to hit the damn dog and they both shut up. so the cop gets there and tells me that it wasnt my fault because they didnt have the dog on a chain and they were at fault so any damage to my car they would have to take care of. at the time i only thought that the dog took out a headlight and a fog light so no big deal. everything was solved i said sorry and everything i get home only to find my car had the front fender crinkled..soo heres the pictures. still working on getting quotes and stuff for the people to pay for it and if they dont agree to court we go..

460.jpg

458.jpg

457.jpg

456.jpg

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Im so sorry about your friend, grandma, the doggie and the car. :lol::lol::D

• Founders

Sorry to hear about your grandma, friend and the doggy woggy :lol: :lol: :D

I hate stupid people that try and put blame on people that it shouldn't. It wasn't your fault try not to beat yourself up about it. Sometimes it just rains when it pours, I know how that is.

Man, last week just had to have been the worst for anyone I guess... I had to deal with 2 deaths as well.

Anyway, I'm sorry about what happened, however, the dog incident isn't your fault at all so don't think it is. It'll all go away soon I promise.

That's not as bad as I pictured it at first...

Make sure they pay, a dog running around without a leash is clearly their fault. And even if you take it to court, they don't have a chance. Call me cold, but I have zero sympathy for a pet allowed to run leash-less by stupid owners, it's just a shame your car punted the dog to make the idiot owners realize why they HAVE leash laws. DERP.jpg

The damage, like I said over the phone with you a few nights ago, PUSH for whatever shop you go to, to use OEM parts. If they don't, (I'll know right away) throw a goddamned shit fit. Don't let some shop use chinsy, cheap shit and try to expect you to believe it's top quality.

As for the other things, I've experienced two losses within six months (my buddy Sal, and my aunt Cathy) so I really understand your pain for your losses.

You have my number, Emmy. You know I'm always a phone call away when you need me. :lol:

thanks guys i have tried to let it go its just so weird that its all happened at once..oh and to start my new week off i have been sick with the flu :/ any ways my mom is calling the people tomorrow after i get the quote at the shop

and as for the fender its a medal peice so if its flimsy they are legit fixing it

I'm really sorry to read this. I just lost my grandmother last year so I can relate. :lol:

As for the dog, you just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. Don't beat yourself up for that.

I hate irresponsible pet owners. They shouldn't have an animal if they don't know how to care for it! (Yes, I understand that sometimes the dog can slip off it's leash and other unusual circumstances happen, such as how my dog was hit by a car, but the overall stupidity of some pet owners never ceased to sicken me.) These things happen and often can't be avoided, so don't blame yourself for anything.

I'm sure everyone here can relate with you on the losses. It's never easy to lose anyone that you care for. Suicide has to be one of the hardest things to cope with; a good friend of mine's son committed suicide last year and the entire ordeal is still fresh in my mind. In a positive light, use that as a reminder to always tell the people in your life how much you care about them. I tell all of my friends and family how much I love them constantly; it might seem like overkill, but I know that others sincerely appreciate being told they are cared for. (Some of the best texts I receive are random "I love you!"s from my friends.)

Chin up! Things will get better; life is just testing you right now. Stay positive and strong. You have a family of support here to help you out, too! B)

Thanks again guys!

as for the owners f the dog they are just dumb..first off they have a fenced in backyard and second she told us straight to our faces that she knew they ran out in front of pepople!!

as for the owners f the dog they are just dumb..first off they have a fenced in backyard and second she told us straight to our faces that she knew they ran out in front of pepople!!

HAHAHA, alright, they deserved it. See my previous statement about idiot pet owners. If they have any other pets they should be taken away!

Thanks again guys!

Going to Ohio to fix some idiots.

BRB YO