Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Android Torque App

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Purchasing tomorrow. I love this. With a heart. Happy Valentine's day honey... here's something that is basically like trying to read japanese, now plug it into your car so I can enjoy myself.... hehe ;)

何? あなたは日本語をわかないと言っていますか?

Well, Google says you said: What? What are you saying Wakanai Japanese?

But for some reason I think thats literally translated and not actual meaning.

so does that rev app display kr and timing advance and that kind of junk

nvm, it only records things that i dont care about and i drf aint paying 40 bucks for it. ill save my money and get HPT

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I said, "What? Are you saying you don't understand Japanese?" :D

I just got HPT with the car I bought from my friend. It won't be too useful until I get some more work done on my car but it will be very beneficial when I do, haha.

I'm glad you're liking that app, Cody! I'm getting an iPhone tomorrow so I'll have to see what other fun car-related goodies I can get for it :D

• 11 months later...

I have this too and it only cost $20 for the ALDL Bluetooth connector. Works great.

I am throwing a code for lean bank 1 and bank 2. I think it is a dirty MAF but we shall see.

Has anyone gone online to pull down their data? The map of your route and spreadsheet is BAD OSCAR!

I have this too and it only cost $20 for the ALDL Bluetooth connector. Works great.

I am throwing a code for lean bank 1 and bank 2. I think it is a dirty MAF but we shall see.

Has anyone gone online to pull down their data? The map of your route and spreadsheet is BAD OSCAR!

Knowing GM and lean codes...since you're getting bank 1 and 2 lean, check for a vacuum leak. ;)