Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Barrett-Jackson 2011: First and last 2010 Pontiac Solstice on the block

Filed under: Convertible, Coupe, Auctions, GM, Pontiac

barrett-solstice.jpg

First and last 2010 Pontiac Solstice at Barrett-Jackson 2011 - Click above for high-res image gallery

A great cry of weeping and teeth-gnashing could be heard around the globe after General Motors decided to put an end to the Pontiac brand a few years back. Of course, that also means the last several machines to roll down the line could potentially become collectors items.

Does that include the 2010 Pontiac Solstice Coupe or Convertible? That's tough to say, but something of a precedent could indeed be set tonight at Barrett-Jackson as the very first and very last 2010 Solstices are going up on the auction block, sold as a pair.

First up is #1 of 12 Solstice GXP Coupes built in 2010, in Kinetic blue with an interior in black leather with matching blue accents. It's also the only Heritage Coupe built with a manual transmission. Up next is the very last 2010 Solstice built (of 20 total), a Kinetic Blue Convertible.

Check out both the Coupe and Convertible models' official auction pages on Barrett-Jackson, and watch Speed's live online coverage here.

Gallery: The first and last Pontiac Solstice cars produced at Barrett-Jackson 2011

lsx-454r0048_thumbnail.jpglsx-454r0043_thumbnail.jpglsx-454r0047_thumbnail.jpglsx-454r0051_thumbnail.jpglsx-454r0055_thumbnail.jpg

Photos copyright ©2011 Jeff Glucker/AOLBarrett-Jackson 2011: First and last 2010 Pontiac Solstice on the block originally appeared on Autoblog on Fri, 21 Jan 2011 22:55:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Permalink | Email this | Comments

Read more...

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Id give my right nut for the first one and my left one for the last one! :rofl: Seriously! ;)

um, but how? didnt youre wifey take them? :rofl::lol2::o jk. i had too.

^^^ I remember that too :agreed:

I love the hard top one, the color is just so :agreed: and the stripe is :lol2: !!!!!!

WANT! :agreed: WANT! :agreed: WANT! :agreed:

you weigh like a buck 30 how COULDNT you fit!?

shit id make myself fit

I was going to say, I met him and he's not that big of a guy haha, not like I can say much because I'm a whopping 5'4" 135 lbs... but still, I do have to agree that's a car that even if I were 7' tall (god I don't have a chance no matter what enhancers they come out with) I'd still make myself fit :lol2: