Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

I purchased a set of Blistein struts with a set of SSC spings, I had a chance to put the struts on Sunday ...

There's a huge difference

Before

DSC00106.jpg

After

DSC00676.jpg

I think I like it.

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

' date='Jan 17 2011, 04:46 PM' post='46708']

What a difference.

Damnit, I need some low.

yes, yes you do.

i have a soft spot for SC GP's

are you experiencing feelings? :D jk.

woww. my friend has a GP and im gonna show him this and tell him to drop it to the floor haha. I cant wait to get my springs on so i can join the club

how do they feel? and looks great.

Ride feels a little smoother than stock, the Blistein/SSc combo is suppose to be one of the best out there. This setup has my vote, this along with the GMPP strut bar and the UMI RTAs make this thing feel like its on a rail.

Thanks for all the compliments!

I've done some work in the side as well ... let see if I can find some pics ....

DSC01563.jpg

DSC01565.jpg

DSC01566.jpg

DSC01567.jpg

Looks like I need to take some more, I'm missing my cutom 3 gauge a-pillar pod, my auto-dimming mirror with map lights and my homelink sun visor.

Scott

• 3 weeks later...