Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

My new toy

NEWMAN

picked up a 94 GT for $1k. prepping it for mostly drifting but will also do some road racing in it too. Started stripping everything out of it already. I will post progression photos here and there.

DSCN0795.jpg

DSCN0794.jpg

DSCN0797.jpg

DSCN0800.jpg

DSCN0803.jpg

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

says 150k but I dont think its working anymore. So who knows. Its almost all stock so I am going to do the common things for the 5.0. Plugs, wire, Cap, intake, headers, panhard bar, shocks, springs and some other handling items.

Cleaned up the wheels

DSCN0805.jpg

Who needs a dash anyways or a airbag? Cant wait to get my fiberglass one in.

Plus took out the heater, a/c and smog stuff. No need for that crap anymore.

DSCN0804-1.jpg

• 3 months later...

Just got it back from the shop with springs, u/lca, subframes, ABS delete, EGR delete, CAI, Mac LTH, rebuilt rearend with mini spool, u/l torque boxes, and some other minor items. Here is how it sounds now.

• 3 weeks later...

Some pics of suspension changes.

2011-04-04235559.jpg

2011-04-15130743.jpg

Swapped out seats

2011-04-11224127.jpg

Picked this hood up for free. Well had to drive to Mesa AZ from Las Vegas to get it but well worth it.

2011-05-20081225.jpg

2011-05-20081300.jpg

2011-05-20081718.jpg

free parts=teh best parts..... im always tempted on LS1GTO when people are like, just pay shipping and its yours to just be like...ship me it all lol

• 3 weeks later...