Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Sold the 64 Impala  409 4 speed to a broker for buyer in New Zealand!!  When he came to inspect the Chevy he saw my 64 Pontiac Parissienne Wagon & asked if it was for sale, "not really" put a price on it, so "hit it HARD" when truck came to pick up Impala some negioations happened and a BIG pile of cash on table !!  Put a dealer plate on wagon, loaded Impala on "tilt & load" and both GONE!!!  Got paid earlier for Impala by bank draft. Broker going to keep wagon for summer then it will likely be off to N Z too!!! So Empty shop [ for now] but something in the works??  more to follow

thumbnail.jpg

thumbnail (1).jpg

thumbnail.jpg

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Pete - I loved both your cars. You know that. I've drooled over both in WV before. I am going to miss the wagon the most though. I was kinda wishing to get my hands on it. That stack of cash was very impressive though. It might be able to pay the beer or hydro bill for a little while! 

Can't wait to see what Pete comes up with next (although I might have an idea).

Edited by Frosty
  • Like 1

Wow !!! I will have to watch out for your 64 on the new zealand roads !!!

you guys are going to have to watch out ! Us kiwis are buying all the classics up !!! 

Did I mention there are five million petrol heads in nz !!! Hahaha :rofl:

• Haha 1

So what's next Pete? A Smokey and the Bandit TA for you and Sharon? Or a Safari so you can load up Ralph the Wonder Dog for doggie day road trips?

New car to be picked up sometime next week by private transport company "way up" in northern Ontario !! Weather permitting!!! Yes it's a "TIN INDIAN"  I'll kept you folks in suspense until it arrives in enclosed trailer!!!!!!! 

• Like 2

Dude! You're killing us!!!! 

You are evil that way! I guess that's one of the things I like about you, that and cold Molson's or Canadian.

• Like 1

Well it arrived here around 4 PM was loaded in a blizzard yesterday and was still covered in snow inside trailer. 74 Grandville Brougham convertible and "LOADED" 455 4bbl duals. 64,500 miles built in Fairfax Kansas & have contacted PHS to get the "scoop" on it! Not a noise from engine !!!  A/C doesn't work but everything there & even has the belt on it??? Only 
non stock" thing is the stereo!!

grandville.jpg

thumbnail (2).jpg

thumbnail (3).jpg

• Like 1

Pete - she looks good in your garage. That boat definitely fills up the garage.

Other than getting the AC working, you got any plans for it yet?

Congrats bud, I can’t wait to see it up close!

Great find.  Looks like it's in good shape.  No noise from engine??  So It doesn't run?  That would explain the A/C too.:rofl: Justa kidding.  Found this and thought of U too.

Copyofsleds035.jpg

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Frosty said:

Pete - she looks good in your garage. That boat definitely fills up the garage.

Other than getting the AC working, you got any plans for it yet?

Congrats bud, I can’t wait to see it up close!

Going to license office [ your DMV] & get it transferred into my name & plated today & pay the "sorid" 13% sales tax  on tax appraisal value + all the other fees they can rip me off for!!! Doesn't really need a lot other than A/C & I noticed a broken wire going to compressor ???  I'll play with it over next month or 2 till snow gone and salt washed off roads

• Like 1