Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

springs on its way to the southern hemisphere

64 kiwi boni

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

3 hours ago, Frosty said:

....and why does it only have 3 tires, may I ask? Did we loose one to the Indyman Joe School of Proper Undercoating Application?

i went for a test drive on what can only be called a Fu-ked tire and it let go.... but some dumb arse didn't bother to stick a tire on the spare rim( guess who ) justA as a back up.... soooo i managed to get her into the shed on the hoist and thats where she has been for the last 2 weeks! while plumb crazy sits out side!!.... i even tried to bribe the tire shop guy to help me out but with covid lock down level 4 he would get in so much trouble it wasn't worth it !!!

that all changes tomorrow we go to level 3 which means i can get tires fixed !!! and go back to work!!....:unsure:

for now i am getting some hold up tires... what my plan is long term, is to get a set of coker white walls 225 75 r14.... they are about $770 each here!!

Edited by 64 kiwi boni
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

53 minutes ago, Fitzy said:

Hey Kiwi - I only paid $160 for my Maxxis MA 1 whitewalls. They're only 205/75R14s, but the mags plump them out AND when lowered and with your twin exhaust, nobody will notice you're missing 20mm of width.

do you have a picture of them Fitzy ?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 64 kiwi boni said:

Not only is it spring, but my number 3 grand baby arrived into this world yesterday !!!! a little girl :) 

Congratulations!!!!!!!  How cool.   Get to meet my great grandaughter for the 1st time this weekend.  Covid be damned they are coming back to Mich for a friends wedding.  

• Like 2

2 hours ago, JUSTA6 said:

Congratulations!!!!!!!  How cool.   Get to meet my great grandaughter for the 1st time this weekend.  Covid be damned they are coming back to Mich for a friends wedding.  

Aww that’s super cool mate 👍👍👍

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, 64 kiwi boni said:

Not only is it spring, but my number 3 grand baby arrived into this world yesterday !!!! a little girl :) 

Congrats Kiwi! Her name isn't Bonnie is it? Too bad! 

• Haha 2

And whats wrong with a black Ranger??  V6, 5spd stick, 4X4.  One of my favorite trucks over the years. Flairside bed...couldn't haul anything.  Still drivin a Ranger. This one has a full size bed.    Ford truck has always sat next to my  GM cars in the driveway!

DSC_0218.JPG

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Frosty said:

Isn't the proper nickname for Violet "Vi" or "Vie" or are your grandchildren's nicknames based on something else?

oh thats good 👍... vie would be a great one and i could throw a 8 after ! hahahaha ..... hmmmm "hello vie.......8 "

• Haha 2