Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Jedi, Ghost and Ringo Choice award

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JIM! (Ringo64)

EDIT: Guess who just donated a little more... ;)

I love you all. I would have your Babys!

is that a good start for sucking up?

;):blink:

um, both of you have some brown stuff on your noses. :lol2:

and Ringo is a cool guy. so is Jedi. they are awesome. but not as awesome as Ghost. he is the Best!! :D

Vote For ME.

Can i get an award for being an instigator and demanding proof from people when they make claims that spirals in to large scale arguments, bans and global warming and the above mentioned act also gives moderators uslsers and/or temporary memory loss from going out and getting blackout drunk trying to forget the rampage and verbal carnage that was prepetuated from simple questions but was transformed into forum wars for no reason and the vaginal bleading of certan members who cant answer questions that are totally logical and reasonable to ask.

Oh and second nom also for the coolest run on sentance with questionable spelling (sorry in the train with iPad)

Yea... Chaos? Do i get your vote?

hmm...i seriously thought that there would be way more doing ;):agreed::rofl: and worshiping the ground we walk on. :lol2::rofl:

;) guess not.

• Founders

hmm...i seriously thought that there would be way more doing ;):agreed::rofl: and worshiping the ground we walk on. :rofl::rofl:

;) guess not.

Yeah... same here we're still early but looks like we'll have to give our choice awards to each other if this continues... :lol2:

Worship is so over-rated. Now sacrifice that would be better. You name the member and they will be no more.

Worship is so over-rated. Now sacrifice that would be better. You name the member and they will be no more.

;):):rofl:

Do they have to be on this board or can i have you sacrifice someone else???

i have a great person... kill about 2094209543 birds with one knife....

Personally I would not use a knife when my bare hand are nice but the actual sacrifice could take 3-10 days to complete.

Water boarding is for nurse maids, and teenagers who like the Twilight series. I was thinking of Aztec alter sacrifices and Hannibal Lecter dinners.