Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Illinois : October Meet

60DegreeVVT

Ok ladies and gentlemen. Lets close the year off right. I would like to do a meet (short notice i know) before the snow falls. I am thinking either Sat Oct 16th or Sat Oct 23rd or finally Sat oct 30th.

My plan is to meet at Blackwell Forest preserve and take lots of pictures, check out the rides and then cruze either to wheaton or downtown Warrenville for some food.

We could meet somewhere around 1ish and hang at the preserve for an hour befpre eating around 2-2:30.

I know Illinois has a hard time following thru with meets but we have many new members and i think it will grow us as a community to all meet and BS inperson, maybe even over a pint....

Who is with me?

1. Tupp AKA 60DegreeVVT

2. Crimson

3. Jakeman

4. FASTMOFO - FP

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

30th and i prolly can make it lol. make it like mid day too....on a saturday.....at a place of my choosing.....this all sound good to everyone else? bahahaha

but srsly saturday and midday on the 30th and im game

Well it's a bit of a drive but I'd love to come down on the 30th.. I'd just need to know this meet would actually happen, unlike the last one I agreed to haha :lol2: the girlfriend even agrees to taking the weekend off to come down so all I would need to hear is GO from you guys, and I'd take the weekend off work haha! Someone would have to give me the info on where to go, but I'd like to meet some of you guys and see the rides up close!

That's what I'm saying, I been on :welcomeFP: mode for the last week trying to be sure this is happening haha

:)

Guys I gotta know what's up or I'm not going to be able to get the time off work :( I'm really hoping to come but if I don't know by Thursday I'm going to have to take my name off the time off list :(

• Founders

:)

Guys I gotta know what's up or I'm not going to be able to get the time off work :D I'm really hoping to come but if I don't know by Thursday I'm going to have to take my name off the time off list :(

Ryan or Erik? Any consensus on that it is going down the 30th?

Yeah... obviously I'm slightly dumb and forgot how to read full posts. Actually I think I just got a little too excited haha. Well, I guess we'll see what's up, work has been screwing me on hours and I'm not really an IL native, but could make the drive (like 9 hours) but would most likely be worth it. I guess we'll see!

Tired of these Ads? Purchase Enhanced Membership today to remove them!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.