Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Wortec Side Stripes

Hi Guys,

Just wondering how many (if any!) people would be interested in Wortec Side stripes for there cars we have them fitted to all the G8/VXR8s we play with in the UK and thought it might be cool for you guys to join the club. If there is enough interest I will get some prices for them to be shipped.

g8concept4.jpg

DSC_0618-1.jpg

DSC_6770.jpg

007-1.jpg

Dont forget we also have switchable exhaust systems for G8

Regards

Phil

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

moved into interest/group buys.

thats a great idea. anyone? also, chat with Ringo for a spot on the Vendors list.

Ok guys so it seems a few of you are interested I will PM Ringo about becoming a Vendor as don't want to piss anyone off! lol

The Stripes will fit any car as they can be cut for doors/bodywork etc and we do have them on GTOs as well (note to self find photo!)

The base colours are Black, Red, Orange and Silver.

Different colours can be made but may need an additional premium unless a few want the same colour(they are produced in groups of 4)

(GTO tuned by us and with our stripes)

Phil

' date='Aug 12 2010, 03:50 PM' post='35151']

I would rock the side stripes if you can make them in lime green.

I'm sure something can be arranged.....I have been talking to Ringo so we should be getting a vendor spot soon so then i can take orders and set pricing for shipping etc

Base colours are red/black/orange/silver

Other colors may have a slight premium unless enough people want it but lime green would rock!! I almost had my last VXR8 wrapped matt black with lime detailing.... :D

Phil

That's awesome. I'm currently redoing my car's accent color to lime green as a homage to my buddy Sal who passed away 3 weeks ago. Lime green was his favorite color, and he was going to respray his car that color...

just wondering...is that one at the top red or orange? my contrast could be off by a little but i THINK its orange?

what would that look like on this?

DSCF9151.jpg

DSCF9143.jpg

Ok Black stripe will look cool and highlight mirrors a hood!

Getting wheels in black would be cool aswell....

just wondering...is that one at the top red or orange? my contrast could be off by a little but i THINK its orange?

Top one is Orange... :D