Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

California Fall Fun For MOST. (Definitely not Fun For All)

BAMBAMM

• Founders

I will be calling today to investigate this Fun For All BS. :)

:D

:welcomeFP:

Mark you'll be getting a call or text from me (depending how busy I get here in the next couple hours, sorry) about this "Fun for All" ;)

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thread & meet renamed :welcomeFP:

California Fall Fun For MOST. (Definitely not Fun For All)

it was fun for me and I didnt even go. :D anyways, everyone make it home fine? BAM, hope you made it to your party without any more issues.

Adam and I made it home fine, too!

Soooo, pictures were not really a priority, this meet was well, somewhat a driving event and a test/show of ones ability to handle their car and in my opinion one hell of a ride, in the mullholland hills from Canoga Park To Malibu, also known as "The Snake". Dude, I've got VIDEO and some bullshitty commentary and observations. I've gotta take the time to upload them when I go to bed tonight. So tomorrow morning i'll have the video's up and running. All in all, it started out phuckin shitty, cause apparently some didn't understand what meeting at Red Robin meant. I had intended on going into Red Robin and eating food and getting to know others, right???? Well, that wasn't how it went down and oh well, I guess it's something I'll make sure to do next time.

In any case, met with G6P fellas and GMEternal Members. The GMEternal members are locals that get together for GM, obviously. upon standing around and bullshitting got a dude, older fella stating he plans on flaming the people that scheduled this on his LS1GTO website.....Ummmm, sure you go right ahead and do what you feel you gotta do there bucko. Well, I gave this guy my thoughts about his first impression of being a complete asshole sure doesn't get missed by his obvious and upfront asshole ways.

I was very open with my opinion and well, lets just say, we both agreed that we both learned alot about each others asshole-ish ways. Dude, the thing is....He was pissing a fit, cause he expeted, EXPECTED TO MEET IN THE PARKING LOT. No where was it ever stated that way, guess it could have been clearer, however, he wanted an apology from someone, for not showing up till 1230. I gave the dude a "So what" and boy did he ever lose it. He got so uppity, he was really lookin for an uprise out of me with his need to be listened to and given, what seemed like, an apology......Come on, you're throwing a hissy fit cause we were at Red Robin eating an appetizer and a drink, waiting for everyone to get there............So what, were weren't at the exact spot located on the map that I posted........had I really known that someones butt would have gotten so puckerd up from this simple mis communication, I'd have certainly been right at the tip of the window at the parking lot!

Driving was AWESOME, you're not gonna be able to duplicate this drive and the fun that I think most of us had. It was the Mulholland Highway from La to Malibu. The best way to show you is to see it from the front of a motorcycle. You'll be able to see the road and the curves that come and the speeds that we were going. The GMEternal Group gets together every Friday, I did it and I fell in love with it. However, It did take some toll on my tires, had to get new tires yesterday.

I'll get my video's up tomorrow.

and so, Brandon, Adam, and JGP21, at least we did as we agreed and met at Red Robin, only 4 members from G6P and FP showed up. Only 3 cars, but thankfully enough with some help from Jessika and GMEternal, it was a super fun day! Thanks for showing up guys....

All in all, I wish I had more video that I could have shared, this video doesn't really give you the best view of the entire trip of "The Snake" cause there was some impressive driving by myself(Adam you can jump in here any time). I feel like my G6 raped The Snake, but ultimately, The Snake bit back. 4 new 225/45R18 Bridgestone Potenza RE760's are now on and they are niiiiice!

ps................video upload almost complete......it's 15 minutes long.....................and now scratch that, looks like it's going to have to try and upload again!

I have some video I took at the meet/drive but it's going to take me a couple days to get it all edited together because its mixed in with all the rest of the video I took this weekend at Universal on Sunday. So, Ill have that uploaded and linked this week for sure.

Did anyone take any pics at this meet?

Well, NO, there were some taken and I'll find them! However I didn't take any. I'll take my slap on the wrist now.

I took a few pictures of Danny's G8 tail in the fog... they are on my facebook.

I am sorry I was late, generally GME things start late... Its a bad habit I have developed... BUT DAMN DOES MY CAR LOOK BETTER! All in all the day was great for everyone except Mark.

What did you northeners think of Neptunes Net? I love that joint. Wish we coulda had more time to cruise around and show you the sights, but it was fun, I am glad you guys made it.

yeah, the cruise was amazing! thanks all the GME guys that put all that together! We should definitely do the same thing with more scenic stuff like hollywood sign and whatnot in spring some time.

Well as I said during the meal at Neptunes, "Thanks again for an unbelievable drive, I surely didn't expect such an entertaining drive and really pushed myself and my car to limits I'd never gone to before, I'm thankful that you all did that drive"

I'll make sure to get down there on a friday again, when i'm going to visit my brother, in San Diego.

That's the ass end of the entire ride, too Joe.....The Snake, leading up to where Mark had his internet You Tube video debut, was some of the best driving I think most would or could enjoy.

Here is the video I took edited a bit for my vlog. This is pretty much filled with banter and our cars parked. I didnt get any video of the actual drive, but I did get some video of us throughout the drive. Not too exciting but its what I got.

now video from inside Marks car, during the incident, that would have been CLASSSIC!!!