Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

J J Web's 1967 Lemans

2024 May
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Losing my cousin

Mariachi

so as some of you know, my cousin is currently in a state where if he is removed from life support, he is not going to make it. he is currently brain dead. please pray for his family. i have so much on my mind right now bcuz i used to baby sit him every weekend i could and play with him and his brothers and sisters.

i love you so much cuzin and i love your family. please be safe in your new home! we will always be here for you. see you in the next world primo

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

' date='Jul 12 2010, 09:55 AM' post='32327']

That's just terrible. :lol2:

IMO, keeping him on life support, if he has almost no brain activity, the most humane thing to do is to turn off the life support.

their is a positive to this, our family gets a good chance to say good bye before its that time. :( i know its not humane but my aunt right now is not doing so well and dont even know if she is capable to say, "disconnect it". its a difficult decision to let your baby go. i know i would be the same way if i had to make that type of decision.

i havent got much sleep. i was up real late last night and only have about 4 hrs of sleep. all i could think about is the memories of everything i did with my cousin. my facebook statuses have those memories typed out. i wish i had a chance to see him but im stuck in AZ with only 1 more month to move back to TX. :( i dont know what to do.

my sister called my aunt michelle to get a better update and my cuzin is officially brain dead.

Damn... Is there anyway you could go see him? Even if went by youlself.. just to say good bye... If NOT don't strees dude he'll know you tried your best to be there and he'll always be in your heart.

From what I've read, this vato's been through a shitton... Look at it this way Mando, he's gonna be in a WAY better place than he is now... ALL the pain and sufferring will be no more...

Damn... Is there anyway you could go see him? Even if went by youlself.. just to say good bye... If NOT don't strees dude he'll know you tried your best to be there and he'll always be in your heart.

From what I've read, this vato's been through a shitton... Look at it this way Mando, he's gonna be in a WAY better place than he is now... ALL the pain and sufferring will be no more...

i wish their was a way. im low on money and wish i had the money so i could fly back to brownsville. i would fly today and fly back tonight. :lol2:

well... he has been through a lot of pain. i miss playing video games with my cousin. i miss teaching him how to play basketball, i miss showing him how to mod cars, i miss everything.

i know its hard but hes not going to be in pain anymore.

you dont want to say goodbye you say see ya later. you will one day see him again and just remember he will always be watching out for you.

i am so sorry. he no longer has pain and he will be able to see you right now and he wont want to see you upset and letting it eat you up. my prayers are with you and his family.

• Founders

I know its hard to deal with but just remember Mando, things happen for a reason. He's in less pain now and in a better place.

I know its hard to deal with but just remember Mando, things happen for a reason. He's in less pain now and in a better place.

that my friend... i do know. just wished it wouldn't have been my cousin. :agreed: