Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

J J Web's 1967 Lemans

2024 May
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Mark Peterson = Worst Driver Ever

I sold the G6 today. I dropped it off to the guy and left with my buddy in his car. He was driving me and him to his house and we were talking about letting me borrow his car until I get my new one. He said it would be fine if I didn't get into any accidents (most of you know my past with those, so does he).

I said that I would be EXTRA careful and I said that I wouldn't get into any accidents and that if I did I would pay for it. He trusted me and said that it would be fine to take it then.

So, I'm leaving his house, leaving the base and as I leave out the gate I see traffic building up for the on ramp to the major highway in CA, the 5. Well, some woman in front of me (not the lane for the ramp) decided that she needed to all of a sudden stop in front of me and try to merge right at the ramp to get on. SO I stop quickly and wait for her to get in the lane. After she gets in I keep driving and stop behind a Prius.

I look behind me to see the traffic and then I see a car SLAM INTO ME!

Yep, so no more than 5 min or 2 miles from my buddies house, right after I said I wouldn't get into an accident... I get rear ended. Awesome.

Luckily he's my best friend and he thought it was as hilarious as I did and so did his wife. The guy that rear ended me is taking full responsibility because he had no excuse for hitting me (in my buddies car).

The police showed up and the guy couldn't start his car so the police pushed him to the nearest parking lot (Del Taco) once we got there he decided to figure out why his car wouldn't start. LOL

He was driving a 2003 Audi A4 and I was driving a Dodge Intrepid.

Oh, and the reason behind the title is because he posted a pic of his car on my face book with the title with it.

Pics?

IMG_0003.jpg

IMG_0005.jpg

IMG_0004.jpg

IMG_0006.jpg

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, that Audi is so screwed lol

Frame around engine bent, radiator cracked, headlight gone, front bumper gone, Hood gone, fender gone, Some pulley in there was warped Would NOT start.

Dodge>Audi LOL

The LH Intrepids are built like tanks! Makes me miss mine. :lol2:

But all the Trep needs is a rear bumper cover.

And the Audi owner wondered why he couldn't start? B) he should be happy it didn't with that damage.

I think the best thing to come out of this is that both me and my friend think its hilarious that it happened RIGHT after we talked about it.

OH YEAH, wanna know he best part? When he wrote down his info by the cop he wrote it was an 03 Audi A4, then when we (my buddy) were talking to him about his car he said it was an 08-09. B) So my friend said "wait so is it an 08 or an 03?" The guy said "08" I started laughing and said look at your paperwork. He did and it all said 03. I'm pretty sure he had no idea what he was driving.

• Founders

:lol2::P:rofl:

Can't believe you Mark! B) Accidents just follow you around!

When you first told me I thought it wasn't going to be remotely this bad, just fender-benders but that Audi is roasted! Least the Intrepid only needs a new bumper cover. That guy just wanted to show off but it backfired on him tremendously!

and that's why you had Del Taco! :rofl:

• Founders

^^ Idk about that. It was just convenient, that's where the cop pushed the other guys car.

Del Taco = The conveniently awesome place to eat after an accident?