Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

J J Web's 1967 Lemans

2024 May
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

I JUST GRADUATED!!

My girlfriend and I just got home and it's official, now, we're all done with school. ah, it was good. High school is allllll done. College now, but high school, man, what a story. haha :)

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

ahhh those were the days[last year] man o man college is the shit let me tell u

:cheers: i remember those days too, like it was last year...cuz it was. :D:P and congrats :):):bacon:

congrats man, I remember graduation. few years ago. Trust me youll want to get back to high school in no time. I still would love to go back. Me and my friends had so much fun in high school

We have a couple 09's cool.

But yeah depends what and how you are dong college it could suck, or it mght not.

I tell ya this debt ain't no fun.

But congrats. Don't party to hard.

The most partying I do is logging onto here and seeing what you guys have got to say, and also coming home to a good night with my girlfriend haha :cheers: I'm not a drinker, and I'll be going to our 'best community college' ... in fact it's probably the closest to a real college I've ever seen in a small community. High school.. I kinda worked it away, 35+ hrs p/wk for the most part, and 2 jobs running me hard for a few months. at a time I wanted to drop out, but now, i'm really glad i came through. college, man, that'll be the life.

highschool was the shit!

i graduated in 2006.. feels like a long ass time ago.. things change and move soo friggen fast after the matter hopefully you have many kick ass memories to come though.. im sure college will treat you great!!

• Founders

Congrats! I graduated 2007, wow that feels like forever ago. Good times in high school, only reason I want to go back is because I could see a lot of my good friends everyday and easier classes! But college has been by far a lot better. Weird to think I can potentially graduate from college this year, if I don't feel like doing the masters part of my degree :cheers:

College is a lot fun, just keep in mind your gonna change and so will everybody you knew in HS and you'll have a lot of fun!

haha, yeah partying has never done my family any good so I just keep my nose out of that. I don't mind though, I'm too busy when it comes to work and school to have time to party, and now that school's out, I've taken up sleep as a new habit. I used to get like 3 hrs a night, I'm up to about 8 or 9. Last day of school was last friday, and the ceremony was yesterday. I've gotten more sleep in the last 4 days than I did the 2 weeks before that haha! The one thing I'll miss is our auto shop. I liked having a place to go that I could have fun. I plan on being a mechanic for a living, but I'm starting business management this fall, and then doing a double major next year. For whatever reason I have a problem with "taking it easy" haha :cheers:

Not a thing!! haha, my friends and I have mini parties in the van, we've all loaded up *girlfriend included* and taken drives in town for multiple hours on end. Also, we go up to Duluth (about a 2.25 hr drive) and have day trips. I will say, we know how to enjoy ourselves. We went camping and voted out one of the campers because he refused to come without drugs/alcohol, and we were leaving to get away from stupid problems, not bring more with us!! haha. But we had fun, I popped open the back door of my van and we hooked up my buddy's laptop and we watched movies a lot! did some trekking, climbing in waterfalls and stuff, had a lot of fun :cheers: but everybody around here (especially at my age) hears "party" and the first thought that comes to mind is "who's bringing the booze?" I can proudly say I'm clean of that :rofl:

but everybody around here (especially at my age) hears "party" and the first thought that comes to mind is "who's bringing the booze?" I can proudly say I'm clean of that :P

you're a smart kid! i graduated 2 years ago and was never into the party scene. we had an auto tech program that i was in 3/4 of the day which was great. i went to a tech school after high school for a year and a half. now i'm 19 (almost 20) and i'm a flat rate technician for Dodge Chrysler Jeep. keep your goals ahead of everything else, and you WILL achieve them.

/inspirational rant

Congrats on Graduating!

you're a smart kid! i graduated 2 years ago and was never into the party scene. we had an auto tech program that i was in 3/4 of the day which was great. i went to a tech school after high school for a year and a half. now i'm 19 (almost 20) and i'm a flat rate technician for Dodge Chrysler Jeep. keep your goals ahead of everything else, and you WILL achieve them.

/inspirational rant

Congrats on Graduating!

Thank you!! and yeah, I do my best to stay out of trouble except for when it comes to the van.. haha :lol2: and my auto tech program was really cool. Got a good teacher/student relationship going and I was awarded student of the month for it. That was A BIG DEAL for me. I just hope (and have set a goal) that one day I will have an auto shop of my own here. I have 4 people so far who are ready to go in business tomorrow, and these deals include car wash, auto body and the service shop. I have a lot I want to do, I turn 19 in September, so I have to say you're a little ahead of me and I won't be in the same boat at your age haha! Thanks for the encouragement though, wish some of you guys were a little closer here I'd send an invite to my grad party so we'd actually be able to have some sort of get together, meet each other for real haha. I like when I can talk to people about what I really got going on and I'm not called boring or stupid!! The minivan.. haha if you can imagine the jokes being in high school!! Thanks again :(