Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Nevada G8

I dont want to derail this thread but FYI a good majority of mormons, or atleast a difernt branch do not believe in poligamy. My grandparents are part of that branch, as was I until recently. The temple in salt lake is not for the poligamist mormons.

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont want to derail this thread but FYI a good majority of mormons, or atleast a difernt branch do not believe in poligamy. My grandparents are part of that branch, as was I until recently. The temple in salt lake is not for the poligamist mormons.

:woot:

My uncle is the bishop of the Mormon Church in St. Paul, MN and they do not practice Polygamy any more.

BTW, I still want your car lol

LMAO.. It sure is!! Using the ubiquitous Walmart as a gauge, the closest one in 180 miles away in Elko. Want Costco or a shopping mall, try 240 miles away in either Salt Lake City or Las Vegas. It isn't as bad as it sounds though. In fact, car shopping can be quite good because we have the Salt Lake area to the east, Las Vegas to the south, Reno/Carson City to the east and Twin Falls, ID to the north. All of them are a good drive, but the selection is usually good!!

Oh, and sorry to hear about your uncle.

hey.. no prob man. i was only 5 or 6 when he passed. my aunt is shady and was cheating on him when he passed. she let him drown. I don't talk to her ever since i found out that she did it on purpose and got away with it.

anyways, i remember it being a really small location. yeah it was smack in the middle of all those cities almost. I used to live in oregon and twin falls, the only thing good their is the dealerships and potatoes. lol. other than that, that city is BORING! lol

Yeah, Vegas and Reno both rock!! Mark, while I got you on here, anyway to change "n00bcake" below my avatar? Maybe I need more posts. Thanks in advance for your help.

P.S. Are you thinking about the G8 Owners National Event (GONE)? Thought I saw you say something about it on GR888 Forum. I may go too. On the G8 specific forums I am pakrfan19 (FYI).

Take Care and Thanks for the Hospitality!!

Yeah, Vegas and Reno both rock!! Mark, while I got you on here, anyway to change "n00bcake" below my avatar? Maybe I need more posts. Thanks in advance for your help.

P.S. Are you thinking about the G8 Owners National Event (GONE)? Thought I saw you say something about it on GR888 Forum. I may go too. On the G8 specific forums I am pakrfan19 (FYI).

Take Care and Thanks for the Hospitality!!

Click your name by the (logout) and scroll to the bottom and click "edit my profile" then fill in the blank for "Custom member title " :woot:

I just changed mine to "Cali Mod"

Yes, if I can get a hold of a G8 I'm def going!