Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Official Sig Request Thread

Jedi3

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 873
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FIXED :lol2:

lightningssigsized.jpg

As always PLEASE save to your own photobucket accout.

its been sunny over there thats why he is using the new one. when it rains again, he will use the raining siggy.

Jedi I like your new sig but I think I like the raining one more.

Yea but I was getting sick of it always raining. lol The thing I like about the new sig is how crisp and clear the image is. but thanks man

those sigs are awesome jedi! could you possibly make me an avatar also? sorry im asking a lot as u said those sigs were a lot of work but just somethin simple of the front end of my car will suffice

thanks again!!

EDIT: both the G6P sig and the LS1gto sig are too large not by pixels but by file size :D

awwwwww WTF whats the two file sizes they need to be and ill fix it for ya that shouldent be too bad to do and ill make you a avatar too.

:D

awwwwww WTF whats the two file sizes they need to be and ill fix it for ya that shouldent be too bad to do and ill make you a avatar too.

:D

THANKS!

G6P- Your images may only be up to 158 KB in size per image, not 297 KB in size.

Please remove http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g93/XD9MM/g6psig.png.

and LS1GTO just says "remote file is too large" so i dont know the exact spec. ill do some lookin tho.

it says "Signature pictures are limited to 450(W) X 200(H)"

as far as file size goes it doesn't say

Ok you had to loose the clear background to make it work. But I think it was all for the best I expanded on the whole pics up on a wall theme. I added a wood background and thumbtacks stuck to them holding them on the wall and none of the thumbtacks match cuz they never do lol. I realy hope you like my solution cuz its a little out there but IMO super neat.

Crimsonsigtacks3.jpg

Crimsonsigtacks1.jpg

Crimsonsigtacks2.jpg

As always PLEASE save to your own photobucket accout.

In what way, file size or physical size? :angry: and some people say my rules are too tight on that stuff. :lol2::rolleyes:

relax youll get something I just have not figured out what yet.

PM me the link and i'll get to you & 00grandam15 in a couple of days. :lol2: