Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

The Random Pics Thread (NSFW)

1BADG6GT

• 2 weeks later...

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Ok lets try this again

for some reason the forum was not leting me upload pics (failing) & submitting my post without me hitting post. So my post was all messed up and came up after Ringos reply. ????

take two lol

I had my G6 parked next to my moms v6 Mustang and there the same size, I was really surprised since I thought the stang was bigger. My car is parked a bit further back but the other day I had the two lined up and wow same lenght. I wish the non hood scop hood on the g6 had the cowl hood like the stang.

so anywho random pic + a random fact.

DSCN0542.jpg

sorry about your reply jim I got pissed and killed both our posts. lol

Jim said somthing about us missing two cylders but so is my mom lol.

• Founders

I was wondering what happened to the posts :lol:

:P about the hood, put next to the stang it looks a little dull lol. I love the subtle curves of the G6 but everything so prominent in the stang looks good. I'd always love the MPD hood for the 6, always thought that should have been stock. I honestly wouldn't mind owning a '12 Mustang but no way would I buy one.

I'd say the size of the G6 is about average for a "sports car" so I'm not really that surprised but it is nice to know. The Camaro I think is a tit bit longer and wider but not by much.

Well my mom has me by 80/90 hp :P Hers is the first year for the new body so its what like 300/310 (v6). I gota tell yea the car has grown on me but its still no Camaro IMO. I like the RWD feeling on that size car thou.

Found this old pic from '09 while sifting through my photobucket. A pic Sal Jr took, with my GA and Lizzy's GA in this creepy old construction site late at night in Riverhead. He had quite the knack for photography.

IMG_2115.jpg

Fun Fact:

This picture was taken in absolute darkness, the only light being the moon, and the exposure was 30 seconds.

I had my G6 parked next to my moms v6 Mustang and there the same size, I was really surprised since I thought the stang was bigger. My car is parked a bit further back but the other day I had the two lined up and wow same lenght. I wish the non hood scop hood on the g6 had the cowl hood like the stang.

so anywho random pic + a random fact.

DSCN0542.jpg

Like this?

DSCN0542.jpg

Speaking of random pics, I did this to my LN7 like that email I'm sure you've all gotten that shows supposed Smart car body kits...

MyLN7atshow-1.jpg

I agree, I think a C5 Corvette style cowl induction would suit much better, and it keeps the design all GM.

Maybe I'll do one like that later...

• 2 weeks later...