Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Looking for Sponsors or Vendors!

• Founders

Do you know of anybody that would be a good sponsor or vendor? Let us know in here! We want to better Forever Pontiac and give you guys the chance at quality products for your Pontiacs! No better way than to ask the people for what they want in a vendor/sponsor than to get one straight from them.

If you refer us a good sponsor/vendor there will be a reward in it for you! Either a free Forever Pontiac decal, a couple months of no ads on FP or money!! All depends on who you bring in and how they benefit Forever Pontiac. :rofl:

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

you can sponsor me! :huh:

:rofl: oh wait, not that kind of sponsor. :lol2: anyways how about Phantom Designs and Darkside Siggies? :D

ya no. i was thinking more along the lines of something that had a paycheck and health benefits. :D:lol2: as well as Vendor status and full Admin. :P jk.

• Founders

Todd Delflippo

ownwer of these two sites

http://flipscustomtails.com/index.html

http://www.gpona.com/

Ed Morad

owner of

http://www.moradpartscompany.com/

Emailed them both, hopefully something good happens!

Offer a deal?

To a local mehcanic's shop or auto supply store, that if they have customers with auto questions they could come here and find soild CORRECT answers, have qualifyed mods run a part of the site that's for advice only.

So that way the people in the shop can get idiot's with dumb over asked questions off their backs and in return they could do a little sponsering?

You'd have to screen the people giving advice and the places would have to know you're not trying to take thier buisness.

Long shot, but Idk.

I'll be making some parts for the GP and others soon, but I don't know if vendor status would be the most efficient for me considering my target markets, I'll have to see. :)

• 4 weeks later...
...If you refer us a good sponsor/vendor there will be a reward in it for you! Either a free Forever Pontiac decal, a couple months of no ads on FP or money!!

how much of said money will i get if i bring over a great Vendor? :lol2: no names yet or their services, yet.

• Founders

how much of said money will i get if i bring over a great Vendor? :lol2: no names yet or their services, yet.

All I can say is it depends on how the vendor works out here, there's not really a set amount lol. All depends on how long the vendor stays and if they give good sales :bacon: