Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

30th Annual Michigan Widetrackers Spring Dustoff - June 9, 2018

The Michigan Widetrackers will host their 30th Annual Spring Dustoff car show on Saturday, June 9, 2018 at Springfield Oaks County Park in Davisburg Michigan. It's open to all Oaklands, Pontiacs, and GMCs. Once agaiin, the Dustoff will kick off the Tri Power Car Shows in SouthEast Michigan.

For details, registration, and class information, see the sign up form below.

MICHIGAN WIDETRACKERS 30TH ANNUAL SPRING DUST-OFF REGISTRATION FORM.PDF

The other two Tri Power dates are:

The Motor City (POCI) anual car show (Oakland, Pontiac, and GMCs) at Baker's Inn in Milford, Michigan on Saturday,  July 14, 2018

Bob Seller's Buick-GMC's Annual Indian Summer car show (Buicks, Pontiacs, GMCs) in Farmington Hills, Michigan on Sunday, September 23, 2018

Tri Power Car Shows 2018 (1).pdf

Edited by Frosty

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• 4 weeks later...

Tell Mrs. Notallthere - that's her job.

Tell the Judge whatever convincing lie you have to. :mod:

Less than a week away now !!!

Weather forecast looks like this could be another Rinse Off instead a Dust Off on Saturday.

No response from Molly - only radio silence.

Edited by Frosty
  • Confused 1

Dustoff or Rinse off? Which will it be? 

JUSTA - please take some great pictures for me tomorrow. Wish I was going to be there.

• Like 1

Yet to be seen.  Suppose to start raining tonight and last through Saturday afternoon.  Depends on JUSTA how muddy the roads get tonight, if I take the GTO or not.  We are right in the middle of June snow.....Michigan thing and Cottonwood tree's. Stuff is flying everywhere and looks like a snowstorm.  Gets wet and turns into a sticky mess.  Have 2 open houses to attend tomorrow as well.  Gonna be busy.

5 hours ago, JUSTA6 said:

Yet to be seen.  Suppose to start raining tonight and last through Saturday afternoon.  Depends on JUSTA how muddy the roads get tonight, if I take the GTO or not.  We are right in the middle of June snow.....Michigan thing and Cottonwood tree's. Stuff is flying everywhere and looks like a snowstorm.  Gets wet and turns into a sticky mess.  Have 2 open houses to attend tomorrow as well.  Gonna be busy.

Yup, I got the cottonwood going strong in my neighborhood too. One of the reasons that Jacob's open house was in July last year.

5 hours ago, Ringo64 said:

Good luck, Justa! Try to have some fun ;) 

Him and notallthere? Hard not too. The question is what politically incorrect thing will notallthere do tomorrow? Or will the missus supervision keep a lid on things?

Stayed tuned for the further adventures of JUSTA and notallthere.....

"Hey JUSTA watch me pull a rabbit out of my shorts!"

"Again ?"

"PRESTO!" ( Roar) 

"And now for something we hope you really like!"

"Hmm...Wrong shorts!!"

Edited by Frosty

5 hours ago, Frosty said:

Yup, I got the cottonwood going strong in my neighborhood too. One of the reasons that Jacob's open house was in July last year.

Him and notallthere? Hard not too. The question is what politically incorrect thing will notallthere do tomorrow? Or will the missus supervision keep a lid on things?

Stayed tuned for the further adventures of JUSTA and notallthere.....

"Hey JUSTA watch me pull a rabbit out of my shorts!"

"Again ?"

"PRESTO!" ( Roar) 

"And now for something we hope you really like!"

"Hmm...Wrong shorts!!"

Right shorts...wrong rabbit.

7 hours ago, Ringo64 said:

Good luck, Justa! Try to have some fun ;) 

THANKZ Ringo.  Spent the entire day washin/waxin N detailing the dang G6.   Guess I Justa have to polish the rims and DUSTOFF the GTO.  

• Like 1

Rain Rain Rain....  Left the GTO home and hauled sponsor tent/supplies with my truck.  Followed by JustaG6.  Only 3 trucks in the outside swap meet:(,  quite a few indoor swappers (the only place to get out of the rain)  Had many peeps crowded under the CRO tent.  Which inspired a number of contest.  Notallthere winning many of them.   Puddle diving:clapping:,  wet T-shirt:rofl:,  makeshift slip N slide...Gold Eagle wax products coating the pavement:nuts:,  much fun had by all.  NOT REALLY. :stars:  Even with the weather, had a lil over 50 cars.  JustaG6 took an award in her class. keeping her win streak alive.  Most undeserved award ever,  there were only 2 cars entered in the modified class, as I was there and had pre registered the GTO. I was given the 3rd place award as the only other car in the class,  and was home high N dry in the garage.:picard:

2018 6-9 002.jpg

2018 6-9 004.jpg

2018 6-9 006.jpg

2018 6-9 010.jpg

2018 6-9 018.jpg

2018 6-9 025.jpg

2018 6-9 026.jpg

2018 6-9 027.jpg

• Like 2

What? No pictures of the puddle diving contest?

I hear notallthere won the wet T-shirt contest (sigh)!  JUSTA won the best interpretive dance in a Speedo competition.

What is this I hear that JUSTAG6 won most likely to kick the living crap out of someone because her hair is all wet?

Where's the slip N slide photos? DId the person with the biggest road rash win?

Thanks for the photos JUSTA!

I am sorry I missed it, especially since I am on the organizing committee. Two years in a row now that I have had to miss this show - damn family obligations. Hopefully next year will be better for both me and the weather. The one thing we can't control is the weather.

Edited by Frosty

Was too busy laughing as Mrs Notallthere wanted no part of this mess and was heading back to the building to get out of the rain.  Yes I won best dance by default as well.  (nobody else wore a speedo....go figure)  JustaG was a lil upset she couldn't get away from the dripping seam on the tent.  Right on the head everytime.   Sorry but next year your Famn Damily takes back seat. Missed Joe too.  Quite sure he would have won the Slip N slide. Speaking of awards, gave the CRO to the Oakland.  He also won his class and Best of Show! Justa bringing it out in that weather rated an atta boy.

• Haha 1

Tired of these Ads? Purchase Enhanced Membership today to remove them!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.