Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Forever Pontiac Cards

:D

and here is what G6P is...but we dont have Vendors, we have A Vendor...but thats it.

G6CardFRONTBlackBlue.jpg?t=1258521981

G6CardBACKBlackBlue.jpg?t=1258522002

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whats wrong with the ones fourdoormafia posted?

i think they are very simple and friendly looking

much like the forum

i like the g6p ones

but if you did make cards i would totally hand some out as well

im not very good at design and crap like that so i cant be much help as to what they should look like though lol

i dont even remember what FDMs cards looked like. and the pic isnt working anymore. and i never downloaded them, i guess that means it wasnt really what i liked. and i already have an idea of what it should look like. jus needing a little help on what it should say.

well.. let me put on my thinking cap and see if i can think of anything

*put on canada: the best place in the world hat*

i think we could do without vendors on there

simply because we dont have any really

do you have like a mock up of what you want them to look like.. maybe if i could see i could think of what would make sense for them to say

thats why im asking. without the Vendors, it seems empty.

do you have like a mock up of what you want them to look like.. maybe if i could see i could think of what would make sense for them to say

ya, if you can read minds. :D im thinking, a section of a Pontiac vehicle(a similar pic to our top banner) be on the side separated by line design with FP next to it. and member name and join us on the back?

i can see what your saying

in fact i think if you just included the "gone but not forgotten" it would almost be perfect

IMO though.. i like things simple and clean..

would you want them like just generic or one for each region?

thats sounds good, i think ill use it. im using "Pontiac Is Excitement" on Craigs List for recruiting. :D on the simple, but awesome look. um...ill make different ones. not all at once tho.

yeah

i think i would just go straight up gone but not forgotten for everything

i know that i liked it when i first seen it

well make some for up here on your ones to make first list lol

i have the one he posted its was pretty basic just the front said foreverpontiac.com

you and your pontiac should be here!

ya, thats why i didnt print that plain card. and he said he was creative. :cheers:

well, here is a start...and you can use your car on it.

Prototype1.jpg?t=1273882708

Prototype2.jpg?t=1273882746

sorry for the watermark.

hmm

im not really crazy about the numerous names in the background.. i think it clogs it up to much.. or is that the watermark? lol

leave it to me to get confused!

maybe just on the back we could have a spot for our forum names?

statement withdrew

this fancy image watermark computer made stuff is really not my thaaaannnggg hahaha

you win this one

i guess

so if you can now imagine me trying to put my torrent in that picture .....

i jus didnt want anyone to "steal" it jus yet since it isnt done. and i would like to use members vehicles in the cards so the cards have some "variety" in the set or someone can have that personal FP card.

actually that wouldn't be a half bad idea just having random member vehicles on there

kind of like one forum i used to be part of.. for there page top instead of just one car every time you refreshed or went to a new page it would be another members car

thats what i wanted here. i even have and gave dozens of pics of different Pontiacs...oh well, we will have them on the cards.

so what should go on the back peoples? im kinda thinking, for example me, West Coast Member, Ghost, then News & Announcements, Technical Info & Troubleshooting, Modifications, Meets, and www.ForeverPontiac.com . good?

i would just put

tech info and troubleshooting

modifications

meets

and you coudl put vendors that might help draw some vendors

and then have :

you have been invite by: ________

your "insert region" member

or something along those lines?

any progress on the cards? summer time has finally hit ontario so i know the streets are going to be flooding with sweet rides !! :D

really? gotta finish them up then. and i have to go see about jury duty tomorrow...sucks. hopefully it doesnt take long and i can finish some up.