Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Forever Pontiac Cards

Do you wish you had something about FP.com to hand out to fellow Pontiac owners? Here you go!

4256570829_42cfb931f8.jpg

1. Download the Microsoft Word file located here -----> Download

2. Open it to make sure it works on your computer

3. Go to Walmart/Target or OfficeMax/Office Depot

4. Buy a pack of Avery blank business cards (I use the smooth-edge ones from Walmart)

5. Print

6. Put them under the wiper of any Pontiac that you see, or hand them to people you meet/know that drive one!

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

VERY awesome! :bacon: Once I get myself a printer these will be printed off! :D

seriously? you still havent got a printer? you said that when i made the cards.

great cards FDM. i like the 3 emblems at the bottom.

seriously? you still havent got a printer? you said that when i made the cards.

great cards FDM. i like the 3 emblems at the bottom.

Yeah... haha I should get one huh?

Awesome cards!!! And Mark, come on now, a printer is like a tiny miniscule cost compared to your body kit :D

Yeah, but now that I have it... HAHA Maybe I'll use the money from you on it! :bacon:

Oooo, very good idea, cuz I know you can't say you don't have money seeing how I just gave you some :bacon:

Ummm FDM, how bout doing a backside to these cards as well... maybe you could put the Facebook and MySpace on there, the vendors, etc...

we dont have enough vendors for a back side. would look wierd with jus two. how about making the back to write down info? like a future meet? until we get more vendors.

I don't know if we NEED something on the back, write something to personalize it like; Referred by: markpetersonii or whatever. Besides how many are you handing out in Iraq? haha

or you could put for example me, "West Coast Member" then the name "Ghost". jus tossing out some ideas.

damn it Mark, you beat me to it.

Well, honestly, if you as an individual want to add something to your cards, there's nothing stopping you, right?

You can always just write your name on the back of it, too. You'll likely hand them out infrequently enough that it isn't going to matter.

I didn't intend for this to be made into a big suggestion-fest. I made a simple card for people to print and use, and if anyone else wants to make a couple different designs, go for it. The first one doesn't have to be the only one.

My rule of thumb, having designed hand-out cards for a couple of forums over the last year, is that less IS more. The more you put on a card, the more likely it is to be tossed and not even looked at. Something simple stands out because you want the focus to immediately go to the main attraction of the card, which is the words PONTIAC, so that they immediately realize that it relates to them personally and they will look closer at it.

• Founders

My rule of thumb, having designed hand-out cards for a couple of forums over the last year, is that less IS more. The more you put on a card, the more likely it is to be tossed and not even looked at. Something simple stands out because you want the focus to immediately go to the main attraction of the card, which is the words PONTIAC, so that they immediately realize that it relates to them personally and they will look closer at it.

:agreed:

In an advertising like this it is best to know what their advertising, I've throw away countless fliers and things on my car, apartment door and hand outs because they either didn't say what was going on too well or I didn't like what it was. I rather them throw away this card than come on here all pissed off that we left a book of information on their windshield :lol2:

• 4 months later...

i know there are a few creative people on here and i would like to tackle some cards myself. i need some inspiration or suggestions cuz i want to do different sets.

ido them i keep some in my wallet and wen i see one i put it in the wiper like if theres painted calipers or something thats says to me they might join...u look dumb doing it tho lol

ok, i kinda have a few ideas now. but, what to say? like for the G6P, on the back there was a list of vedors and a list of sections of the forum. what to put on the FP cards? let me know if you want to see the G6P card.

cool. youre going to print out mine? and help me out...what should go on it? example, me: FP.com, West Coast Member, Ghost, blank???

well seeing as you are the supreme overlord of FP

thats what your should state

and it should also state if you nay join FP pontiac will go under...

oh wait..

but no really i think this could bring a lot of new muchly needed canadianites to the site! i would love to have a FP meet up here